Mission terminated

Delirious P.O.V

I peeked through the gap in the wall, that had been blasted. Many Night Soldiers were camping beside their trucks. Some had their car door for cover and others were laying on the ground, hoping for decent cover.

I stood behind hole, sighing.

At any moment, they could come in and we will be literarily shit.

"Delirious, we need a better plan than to just rush in. We are between two enemies right now!" Cartoonz explained.

"Don't you think I know that?" I snapped at him.

The hallway we went down, there's the 'other' gang trying to get a better look of what was going on and waiting to buried bullet in our bodies.

We can be dead in seconds.

"Wildcat, how many have you placed?" I questioned.

"I placed around the perimeter and I gave NightCrew a little treat from us" Wildcat informed.

"Wha-" Before Cartoonz could even ask his question, multiple booms went off. We turned away from the gap and crouched, taking cover.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS, MOTHERFUCKERS" Wildcat shouted in our ears.

"It's- it's not even Christmas" Mini pointed out.

When the coast was clear as in no bombs was ready to kill us, I stood up and placed to the goggles upon my eyes. I dusted myself and cough, the smoke was making it hard to breathe.

"And, I'm sorry. But who the fuck asked you?" Wildcat breathily laughed.

"Doesn't matter" Mini clicked his tongue.

I searched for Cartoonz and he was barely starting to get up. I reached for him, placing the googles over his eyes and helped him get on his feet.

"You should be thanking me for saving the team asses" Wildcat scoffed.

"I'm fine" Cartoonz leaned off me.

"Let's go" I wheezed. We went through the gap and the goggles were able to show where the soldiers were but replaced with red figures, heat sensor.

"You missed some, dibshit" Terroriser snickers.

Some were on the floor, curled up in a tight ball, many weren't moving and others were standing, leaning on their car for leverage.

"Terroriser, the only reason I'm saving you is so I can kill you myself" Wildcat grunted.

"Delirious! Vanoss is running" I heard Lui through the ear bud.

"We are here to recuse him, why the fuck is he running? Can't he take a fucking hint!?" Wildcat groaned in frustration.

"What's the status on those bombs?" I asked.

"Like I told you, I placed them around the building and now I'm connecting them." Wildcat said.

"Wildcat, hurry it up. Nogla, Terroriser. Stay with Cartoonz, I'm going after him. Lui, cover me. Mini, keep an eye on the grid. Make sure, no police come too close" I ordered and turned to face Cartoonz, making sure he agreed with my strategy.

"We will take care of them" Cartoonz nodded. I started to run around the building, knowing he will be alright and stand by his word.

"If you go around, it gives him more time to run!" Cartoonz yelled at me but I was already turning the corner. Running beside the building, I took off the goggles and put my mask back on.

"But if he goes through the building, the 'other' gang is there. It's either the risk of getting caught and wasting even more time or playing it safe" Mini explained.