Shower

It's just a regular shower scene!

Vanoss P.O.V

I parked the car in the parking lot and I look at the building right in front of me.

This is a bad idea but my warehouse doesn't have a shower yet this does and right now, I could really use one

I open the door, leaving the key in the ignition and got out.

Business seems to be running slow

There was a few cars parked beside me and I recognize one of the one, a navy blue Honda, Ashley's car. I looked around for Ana's car or Erik's bike.

Why is Ashley here? It's not her shift

I debated if I should leave but it's Ashley, I might have a better way in.

I closed the driver door and made way for the entrance. The bell on top of the door, chime as I walked in.

I looked over at bar and letting the door behind me close, the bell chimed again.

Ashley was standing, cleaning a glass with a towel above a sink. A couple of guys were chatting a few tables away from the bar.

"Ashley" I called out to her and she spun around.

"Derek?!" Ashley gasp. She placed down the glass and rag before she rushed over to me. "You are a mess, what happen?"

"Nothing, a couple of restless nights and a couple of drunk fights" I lied.

"If you are expecting your job back, I don't know-"

"I'm not, don't worry. Why are you here?" I said and we walked to the bar.

"I took up another shift, I bought a apartment!" Ashley squeal as she sat me down on one of the stools.

"You did?" I questioned and Ashley took a sit on the stool beside me.

"Yeah, I need to get out of my parents house" Ashley sighed. " I asked Ana to move in with me!"

"Speaking of Ana, why is she with Erik?"

"You sure ask a lot of questions" Ashley huff and stood up. She walked around the bar and grab the glass she abandon earlier.

"Yeah, I'm getting that a lot" I chuckled. Ashley leans down and brings up a bottle of vodka when she stood back up.

"Something about going Erik's family. Hopefully they don't end up in jail" Ashley rolled her eyes and opens the bottle before pouring some in the the glass cup. "Here, it seems like you need it" Ashley pushes the glass towards me.

"You have no idea" I grab the glass and looked at it focusing on the clear liquid.

"Why are you here, Derek?" Ashley questioned.

"Was going to use the shower here" I answered and placed the glass down.

"Do you need a place to stay? I went by your apartment but you weren't there. Are you in trouble? I'm here for you after what happen to Rich-" Ashley rambled.

"I can see why Ana likes you so much" I chuckled, cutting her off. "But I'm fine, I have a place to stay"

"Do you need money?" Ashley asked.

"I'm telling you, Ashley. I'm fine" I grabbed the glass again and bring it to my lips when the bell chime.

"Ana" Ashley smiled brightly. I put the glass down and turn around as Ashley quickly went around the bar.