Explain

Warning: This explains Evan personality for those who don't understand.
I give hints about it so please use "context clues" and "analysis" it, it would be helpful.
It will be a small spoiler for the book since I wanted you to figure it yourselves then have Evan explains it further into the book.
Please don't read if you want it to be a surprise.
There is another thing that's needs to be explained between Evan and Delirious, I feel that would be too much of a spoiler. So I would leave that up to you to figure out and hopefully this explanation would help.

-

I do apologize for not having a chapter posted out yet. I'm in San Antonio and going back to Houston tomorrow. Once I'm there, I will get ready a update for you.

⚠️

I feel like not everyone is getting Evan's personality. My apologies. I try to give hints here and there but I guess they aren't noticeable.

Evan doesn't have much experience with the public. He didn't have money as a kid so no one wanted to be around him

"We were in the room where we spent half of our life's in. It was exactly the same, just one bed and our stash in the corner"

As you can tell it was just one bed they had to share and just a stash. Pocket picking is how he survived.
Society now a day is all about looks and popularity. If you look dirty, out of place, no one would have to hang out with you.

He only has his brother and since his brother died, Evan basically shut himself off and doesn't know how to react or express his emotional because no one taught him. Meaning he isn't very sociable with others and having little freak outs or being mean and not caring about ones feelings

I was going to stick with the hints (still am) and have y'all figured out y'all selves and have Evan reveal it but I can tell a lot of y'all are confuse due to the comments. Plus this makes the "hints" more understanding.

-----------------------------
Made you look!
337 words