Torture

I waited patiently for Rich to wake up as he was tie up to a metal chair, bolted on the floor.

I just finish cleaning up the glass that he was drink from, the one where I put the sleeping "medicine" in. I heard him groan and slowly opening his eyes.

"W-what happen?" He squints his eyes as he trying to make out his surroundings, sensitive to the light.

"Look who is awake!" I examined in excitement. Rich's eyes widen in surprise and fear, his eyes glances on me.

"Derek? What are you doing?" He asks and stands up just to sit back down again. He moves his arms but they were tied behind the chair.

"Derek" he said more sternly. "What is it? Let me go, this isn't funny. What did you do to me?"

"So many questions" I said standing up and walking over to him. "I'll answer your if you answer mine"

"What are you talking about? LET ME GO!" Rich demands and I punch in square in the jaw

"Don't you rise your voice at me! Your mom ever teach you manners?"

"Not while tied up, no"

"Smartass" I mutter and I walk back to my chair then drag it right in front of Rich. "Alright! Now tell me what you were doing with Night Crew?" I ask bluntly

"W-what... I-I don't know what you are talking about"

"Wrong answer" I pull out my knife and tear open his shirt.

I laid my knife on his skin, pushing down gently. "You wanna answer that again?" I tilt my head. Rich gulp and sat silently not even breathing.

"Very well~" I push my knife roughly against his skin, I watch in interest as the fresh dull blood trail down his chest onto his stomach.

A yell tear from Rich mouth and I look back at him, his face scrunch up in pain. I dig deeper into his skin getting lost in the pain expression he held until I saw a tear fall down from his green eyes.

"O-Okay. Fuck! STOP!" Rich cried. I remove the knife and look down to see a deep cut spilling blood like a waterfall, it was beautiful and peaceful.

He looks so good in red!

He was about to pass out from the lost of blood and I punch up him to get his adrenaline up.

"Hey! Where do you think you are going huh?" I growl, his eyes looking lazily at me. "Now Night Crew before I place this knife" I laid the knife between his legs and smirk at him

"I-I was there to confirm a shipment that going down tonight, I'm just a side piece. I'm not apart of their crew" Rich whisper. I roll my eyes, I'm tired of hearing that.

"What's in the shipment? Why did it involve Jackson Fong?" I ask and he look at me with fear in his eyes as he knew exactly what I was talking about.

"W-who?" I shook my head in disappointment.

"Wrong choice of words, my friend" I chuckle before cutting his arm, his cheek, his chest and I cut open his pants.