Fear of losing control

Thank you for the votes and comments, they really mean a lot to me. They inspired me to update more and work harder<3

I look at the straps that were holding my arms and I twisted my wrists a bit making some room.

I wince when I could control my arms nor legs.

If I could just make it a little wider, I could be free. I just need a little stretch that's all, I'm theft for christ sake

I groan as I pull on the leather straps. My wrist turning red, I try focusing on the metal little skinny part that was in the hole. If I just pop the metal part out then that's it.

I shook my whole body in frustration, tears prickling my eyes from it.

My head look around the room, it's dusty and looks like it hasn't been use in years. I see a camera in the dark corner but the flashing green light made it's appearance then it turn red. Did they turn it off?

"Fucking hell!" I yelled, pulling my arm as hard I could.

I was panting from the struggle, I wanted to scream and cry. I never been in this situation where I couldn't move my body and its freaking the shit out of me.

Man, what I could give to be Batman right now.

A signal of hope, the feeling of hope I couldn't describe it. It used to be the feeling I most hated and the feeling I love to see destroy in other people eyes.

But in this case, I heard a tiny rip from the straps. I examined it making sure it wasn't just "false hope" but a little part was tear in half.

I sigh and lean back in the chair, I felt the weight on my shoulder lift off. I was exhausted but I had to work fast.

I play with the strap making the tear bigger and soon felt a cold sensation on my wrist.

I sigh in relief before unstrapping my other arm from the metal arms of the chair that was bolted on the floor. Hey, I have the same one at home.

"Do I have to really take first shift?" I heard the door open hearing Terroriser voice.

My reflexes kick in and I jump on the shelves lifting myself up on the ceiling.

Terroriser was looking down the whole way until he stop right in front of the chair

"Don't talk, no funny business or I-" He looks up from the ground to see the chair empty "DELIRIOUS! HE ESCAPED" Terroriser yelled from the top of his lungs.

I hang myself from the ceiling, wrapping my legs around his neck as rest the of the crew came in rushing with guns in their hands, pointing directly at me.

"Vanoss, let him go" Moo spoke softly making me tighten my leg's grip. Terroriser began going red losing oxygen, eyes ready to pop out. I smile at this, his hands hitting my legs, like a tap out.

"Vanoss" My legs untie themselves at the sound of the Delirious voice before kicking Terroriser to the wall.

He gasp, holding his throat and slides down to the floor. Moo rushes over to him, trying to comfort him and bring him to stand.

My heart pace in fear, I never meant to hurt Terroriser, better yet, let go of him. Delirious voice made me feel weak, vulnerable and not in control of myself, for someone who works alone that means a lot to the them.

I glare at Delirious, what is he doing to me? I started walking to him but stop when all of them were now pointing guns at me.

Delirious is the lock, the bullets are the lasers. I glance at Lui, making sure he isn't going to shoot another tranquilizer at me to my surprise, he doesn't have a weapon.

I look back at Delirious, I fear him most out of this group. The way his voice control me that my heart quicken in fear, almost like an anxiety attack. My palms got sweaty when his blue eyes stare back at me.

I hate it, he needs to go... I hate feeling scared and not in control of myself or the situation and that's exactly what he's doing to me.

"Stay where you are" Wildcat yelled at me. It doesn't have no affect on me when I step forward, it makes me only want to do it just because he told me not to.

I step forward again heard guns clocking, I look at the crew who were in their fighting stance.

Why doesn't Lui have a gun? The answer to that question was the one who shot the needle in my leg.

I look at Terroriser, quite confused when he had a gun in his hands because he didn't have a weapon when I had him in headlock.

Terroriser toss the gun back at Lui as I started stumbling backwards, losing feeling in my leg.

'Smart' I had last thought before my eyelids close

Flashes of different kind of faces of pain, pity, sorrow, regret and disappointment. Of all of my victims, they haunt me... thinking I'll feel some kind of guilt but it only makes me kill again just for them to go away. One face stay, brown eyes looking right at me, wide open, his light brown hair dipped in the pool of his own blood and his throat cut open... Jackson. I see him on the ground. I slowly creep up on the body, my heads are shaking and I held them close to my chest. His eyes were widen open, looking at the door. I kneel in front of him, looking around. We were in the room where we spent half of our life's in. It was exactly the same, just one bed and our stash in the corner. I look back at him to see him looking towards me. I jump back as he smiles.

"Rise and shine"

----------------------
Made you look!
1002 words