Will

"SHIT" A voice was heard. Vanoss was standing at the doorway, his hand on the knob and his lips were slightly parted, bloody red. A brown, purple mark was on his cheekbone.

"The fuck happen to you?" I couldn't help but sound enraged due to the fact the reason I send him out there in the first place was because no one would have gotten hurt.

"Like you give a fuck," Vanoss snaps his head at me and winces before loses his balance and uses the door for leverage.

"He has a concussion... Moo" I address

"I got it" Moo pulls out a chair and walks towards Vanoss when Terroriser's arm blocked his way.

"It's okay, I got it" I volunteer. I walk over to Vanoss but he stumbles back, almost falling on his ass if I didn't catch him, my hand was behind his back, sitting him up.

He instantly went slack, closing his eyes as if he was in the most comfortable spot. Shit, he can't close his eyes.

"Vanoss" I shook him, he grunts. "Vanoss!" I tap his cheek and his chocolate eyes open slowly meeting my mine. "You- You got to stay awake" I clear my throat and he nods his head. "I'm gonna carry you" I warn. He wraps an arm around my neck as I lift him.

"Set him right here" Moo was holding out a chair, the one he had pulled out. I went slow, being careful and plop him down on the chair when he almost slid off.

"He hasn't eaten or drank anything, he's lost his energy due to the fight he just got into." Moo pull his eyelid to open his eyes before flashing a flashlight in front of them. "Vanoss, I need you to follow the light for me" Moo demand but Vanoss try to close his eyes wanting to sleep.

"You can't rest right now, you have a concussion" I explain.

"I-I just want to-" Vanoss voice trail off, getting weak.

"Vanoss, keep your eyes open" Moo shook him. "Vanoss-" Moo was cut by Wildcat pushing him to the side and a sound for skin slapping. Vanoss eyes open wide at the sudden pain of getting slap.

"The fuck" Vanoss whispers.

"And that's how you do it" Wildcat grunts.

"We are here, are you set?" Mini asks.

"We have a bit of a dilemma," I said.

"I'm fine" Vanoss try getting up just to fall down on the chair and closes his eyes from the effort.

"Y'er were saying?' Nogla scoff.

"Let's just get out of here, I can carry him" I suggested.

"Well, hurry up." Lui requested. I walk over the black duffle bag and took out the owl mask before placing it on Vanoss. I put my right arm under Vanoss's knees and my left arm was on his back, picking him up.

"Come on, we need to go" Cartoonz nudged me to the door.

"Alright. Terroriser, just takes off the masks of the soldiers" I command and a sigh of relief was heard behind me.

Wildcat, Terroriser, and Nogla were in front, protecting and guiding me with Moo and Cartoonz behind as we exit the room.

A group of teenagers ran past before stopping in front of us. One guy had ripped clothes and a fake bite mark on his collarbone, the other guy was painted pale with a suit and a big black cape covering it, one girl was dressed in black and yellow stripes with wings behind and the other girl was in a bikini.

"Here for the costume party? Sick costumes" The guy that look like a zombie laughed and the others joined in.

"Yeah, mind telling us where that is? We are a bit lost and this fool got drunk on the way" I said, looking down at the masked person in my arms.

"No problem, dude. It's in the room 127" Zombie reply.

"The host is a really big deal," The girl in a bikini smack her lips "I lost my group, I'm not with them" The bumblebee roll her eyes and put both hands on her hip.

"Really?-"

"We should get going" Terroriser chuckle nervously at the drama that was about to start.

They nodded at us before going back to their journey.

"Costume party?" Cartoonz whispers in disgust. He was never a fan of big parties/crowds.

"Just stick to our plan" I advise them.

We walk to the east elevators, I had to admit, my arms ache the longer I was holding Vanoss. I was considering to tell someone to hold him but I bit my tongue.

I probably knew they would start arguing with me, giving me excuses and question my actions towards the "unknown" man.

I use the wall for leverage, giving my arms a rest for a bit. I was too busy with finding a comfortable spot for me and Vanoss without realizing the tension in the air.

I turn my head seeing the gang looking at me, confused and worried.

Once we hit the lobby, Vanoss was over my shoulder and I groan when this position started to hurt my shoulder.

"Do y'er want me to carry him?" Nogla question.

"No" I reply quickly then I wanted to. Nogla rose an eyebrow at me, judging me in his mind. "I'm fine" I slowly said, giving him second thoughts.

"Don't worry about him, let's go. Mini and Lui are waiting" Wildcat patted his shoulder, making him turn around and guide us once again.

"HEY!" A loud voice roar. I whip my head around seeing a Night Crew solder pointing at us. "YOU!" They yelled once again, getting the attention from others. "STAY WHERE YOU ARE!"

"As if" I shook my head in disappointment. They shouldn't expect for us to follow that order.

More black suits gather around us, blocking the entrance. Some people had stop and look at the scene before continuing their everyday life; completely clueless while others stood by.

"Is this some kind of play war?" A voice was sounded out of the crowd.

"Shut up" I instantly recognized the raspy, deep voice that boom through the room.

Someone move the soldiers out of the way, slightly limping their way to us. His suit was always different from the others soldiers instead of black, it was silver but always had the signature mask.

"Will" I greeted with a smile. I was watching his every move- waiting for an opportunity to exit when I found something different about his presence.

"Where is your sidekick? Jake."

--------------------------
Made you look!
1098 words