References

Delirious P.O.V

We stood and watched as the person we captured, escape.

"You let him get away?" Someone yelled behind me and pushed me making me tremble forward.

"What the fuck, Wildcat? What were we supposed to do?" I turn around and push him back.

"Hey!" Lui began to create space between us, holding his hands out.

"That fucker, the one YOU-" Wildcat pushed Lui out the away and brought up a finger to pointed to my chest "-brought, knows Mini's name"

"That's isn't my fault and you know it" I swat his finger away.

"What about the keys?" Wildcat question.

"He's great at pocket picking" I pointed out.

"I don't know about you, Delirious but you gotten soft. Letting him have his ways" Wildcat scoff.

"Shut the fuck up, Wildcat" I warn him.

"No, Delirious. He is a criminal and he should be in prison right now but guess what you are doing! Creating deals." Wildcat threw his hands in the air and started to laugh. "Since when did we start to work with villains? I never thought you would scoop this low" Wildcat put his hands back to his sides and turn away, walking back.

As much as I didn't want to admit, he's right. I open the door wide open for danger.

"Wildcat is just worried for Mini, Delirious. Mini already had guys looking for him, thinking he's dead and now we have a loose villain that has beef with us running around knowing his name" Lui spoked and I didn't know if he was trying to make me feel less guilty or having a softer way to let me know it's my fault.

"You're blaming me on this too, huh?" I sigh.

"Oh yeah, big time but it doesn't mean, I'll turn my back on you and it also doesn't mean that I don't understand why you did it cause I do. Vanoss is our only lead right now so it's up to us to find him and fix this" Lui patted me on the shoulder "Just know, you aren't getting off easy"

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go" We started to walk into the woods and I began to wonder what Wildcat said.

It was exactly the thoughts I had, realizing I was getting too close. After this, Vanoss is going to prison, after we defeat Night Crew, Vanoss is gone.

I clench my stomach before bending down to vomit. Nothing came out just clear liquid.

"You good?" Lui was behind me, rubbing my back. "Let's go to Moo"

"No, I'm fine" I groan. I turn my head facing the way we were coming from.

I don't want to going after Vanoss. For some reason, I want him far away from us.

"'I'm fine', my ass" Lui scoff and threw my arm around his shoulders while his hand was on my waist, helping me balance.

"I'm fine" I try to break away but he only tighten his grip.

"You could easily break hold of this, you are losing your strength" Lui explains "Quit acting like a kid, I hate kids" Lui spoke in his speaker voice, making me chuckle.

We entered the base and met up with Terroriser.

"Oh, shit" Terroriser rushed my side and placed my other arm around his shoulders, helping Lui to help me.

"You got him? I have to go talk to Mini" Lui said to Terroriser.

"Yeah, yeah" I felt Terroriser lowering himself.