Caught

"Yeah, I got him" I heard a deeper voice. I walk out of the shadows, squinting my eyes.

I could barely make out the figure in the dark but I need his there. I'm exposed, standing in the light like a idiot.

Someone walks out with a sniper in his hand and wearing monkey mask, a red hoodie with a grey shirt and some black shorts.

"Where the kid?" I question and he tilt his mask to the side as if he didn't know what I was talking about.

He straighten up and lift his mask up to his mouth.

"Ohh, I'm right here"  I saw his lip move and heard the child's voice again.

I chuckle nervously and unsure if I should believe him or not "You're kidding right?"

"Nope" The monkey kid man said, popping the 'p'.

Before I could say anything, footsteps were heard coming, rushing.

The first thought that came to my head was cops that was until

A person with a pig mask with a plain white shirt reading "WILDCAT" with zebra skinny pants came in. Secondly, a man with a half robot face, a black heavy vast and gray pants. Thirdly, a paper bag over their head, green button-up shirt and blue jeans. Fourthly, a eagle mask, a dark blue hoodie showing a bit of their sunset t-shirt and blue sweatpant matching the hoodie. Fifth, a person with a 'X' over their eye but i couldn't really tell since their red hoodie that was over their head is covering their face.

All were right standing right in front of me, 5 of them... They gave me the creeps but they weren't that very intimating-

A figure came out of the door making my assumption get stuck in my throat.

The person wearing a hockey mask, light blue hoodie and black jeans.

Their sharp blue eyes flashed when they step into the spotlight. I felt like a 6-year old boy getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar. They cross their arms and now i really feel like i'm in some deep shit.

"Wow and here i thought, y'all were small and blend with the shadows... not with people from the zoo" I point at the zebra pants person and the monkey mask "And especially not with someone from the fucking trash can" I motion at the paper bag.

"You know, you talk a lot of shit for a guy who is solo" The zebra pants figure cross his arms.

"Solo? Who said i was solo" They tilt their head in confusion and look at each other at my fiction story. "I like to lied a lot also" I confess.

"You think this is a game?" The monkey mask snap, tired of my shit.

"I'm here to destroy the shipment and walk away... not to deal with people with the circus act" I shrug, lying. I actually wanted to meet them (just check them out) but not this way

Monkey man was about to launch at me and I got in my fighting stance but before either of us could do anything, the hockey mask's arm block the Monkey's way towards me.

"Stop it" Hockey growl making Monkey step back. "What is your reason to destroy the shipments?"

"A thanks would have been nice. You don't know what you were going after or better yet destroying?" I question, what if they blew up a bomb?

"We know what's the shipment. But why would they have you?" He asked again

"I'm the one killing all their soldiers"

"Why?" The red hoodie said.

"Y'all sure do ask a lot of questions" I huff

"It's better here than you strap down to a chair" Sunset t-shirt threatened.

"Alright, alright" I lift my hands in defeat "let's just say, I have deep information of them and that you can get anything out of a person if you pertain to grant them freedom" I chuckle

"You're not from here, are you?" Paper bag man ask. I look at him with disbelief, like I'm seriously going to answer that question.

"What kind of information?" The emo guy change the subject and I stood silent still with the disbelief expression.

"What did they take from you? To get you this far?" Monkey mask asked another question.

"You know what? I told you my story, why don't you just tell me your names since you know mine" I sigh, they must not have that much experience with interfering with other people if they think I'm going to spill everything.

The feeling I have, didn't help it either. It was like tug toward them, a sick feeling,.

They all look at each other for confirmation, they took a long time without saying anything.

"Name is Lui" the Monkey mask started

"Nogla" the paper bag said

"Moo" Eagle guy said

"Terrorier" Thee half robot man said

"Wildcat" Zebra pants says while tracing his name across his shirt with his index finger.

"Cartoonz" the emo guy said with the 'X' covering his eye

"Delirious" The hockey man ended, the name caught me off guard. It represents him well, a little too well.

"Vanoss" I said even though they probably already know mine. "What's their name?" I ask and they look at me in confusion. I tap my ear, pointing out the ear bud in their ear.

"He's name is Mini, lay a finger-"

"I just ask a question, calm down" I cut Wildcat off.

"How did you know we had the ear bud?" Moo asked

"Lui. He was talking and there was no one around, either it was that or he is fucking crazy" I flashback to when I first meet him.

I look out the broken window to see the sun rise. I glance at them and nodded my head, my eyes trailing everywhere.

Knowing I spilled, it might get me in get danger if it already haven't. If I make a run for it, I won't get lucky this time. But then again, you never know.

My fist tighten, nervous about what I was about to attempt. I backtrack to the moment I starting go up the stairs. I, at least, went up 4 floors.

I look over my possibilities: I could jump, grab the ledge from the third floor and break the window from that floor or I could just make a run for it...

I look back at them, they stood there just silently almost like waiting for me to mess up.

I curse myself because i was going to do it either way. They do not know my way of thinking nor do they know my skills.

I felt something sting me in the neck almost like a bee. I place my hand on my neck just to meet a metal circular object sticking out of my neck, as I look at it, my vision began to get blurry and I felt weak.

---------------
Made you look!
1162 words