Chapter 14

A/N: I HAVE A NEW BOOK! WHOOOP. Go check it out if you wanna, it's called 'glitch'.
Have a good day and please keep voting or giving me feedback I love it so much. Thank you and enjoy!
Warnings: you swear a few times :/ and this isn't my best chapter.

• I'll be waiting, come and find me •

At 6am I was awoken to a knock on the door. I groaned and walked towards the door. I pulled it open to find Bucky in his training clothes.
"What are we breaking tradition now?" He giggled. I put down my earphones and promised to be ready in a few minutes.
I grabbed some running leggings and a vest then pulled my hair up into a pony tail. I made sure I had a pocket so I put a hoodie on so I could carry the hard drive. Then I opened the door again. Bucky was leaning on a wall waiting. As soon as he saw me he jumped up and smiled. I walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek.
"Let's go train" I smiled and began walking away. Bucky stood there for a few seconds blushing then he ran up to me and walked beside me. Our hands brushed so he intertwined them carefully. Then lead me to the training room.
We did the typical cardio and weights then he looked at me sternly.
"Mental training" he said looking down at me fiddling with my hands. "Lift the weights"
"Which ones?"
"All of them"
I extended my right arm and pulled my eyebrows together as I concentrated. Then I slowly and not so confidently lifted all the weights about an inch of the ground. My breathing got heavy so Bucky placed an hand in my shoulder.
"Slow your breathing. Raise them higher"
I did as he said. Slowing my breathing down to normal. Then I raised my arm higher and the weights followed. Slowly I got them to about 6 inches. And then I extended my left arm to help. As I raised both my arms the weights began to go up and less wobbly too. Until I got them to briefly touch the roof and I set them back down.
When they touched the floor I grabbed my stomach and bent over, catching my breath.
"Wow, doll. That was actually amazing you did so well" he said, hugging my shoulders slightly. "You're getting so much better"
"It's all thanks to you, buck" I said breathlessly. I received a warm smile from Bucky. Then FRIDAY interrupted us.
"You are requested in the conference room" she said loudly.
"Mess with her" Bucky giggled in my ear so I raised my arm and changed her pitch.
"[Y/N] s-st- stop" she said but each syllable was dramatically different from the last. I lowered my arms and laughed with Bucky.
"Sorry" I said as I picked up my hoodie and slid it back on. I checked the small hard drive was still in my pocket then I turned To Bucky.
"Very well done [Y/N], you are getting better" she replied. So we made our way to the conference room.
Once again the avengers were gathered round the table and they all glanced up as I came in. Bucky took his seat again leaving me to pick the seat that you could describe as the head of the table.
I pull out the hard drive and put it in a small metal rectangle in front of me. Steve slides me a similar blue hard drive and I keep that separate.
"So let's do this" I say to the group. I stretch my hand out so I can concentrate then I read the first file. It's a hydra based file so I let it project into mid air so the group can see.
They read it and discuss it then I move it to the blue hard drive.
We do the same thing for what feels like hours. We came across more personal files than we had hoped but there were a lot of good files on hydra that will be useful.
"Okay so here's one that's about a mission from December 1991" I say drifting off at the end of the sentence. "Steve pass me another hard drive"
"Why?"
"Steve!" I scream.
// "I need mission report December 16th 1991.." \\
He quickly sides me a green hard drive and I put that the file there. Then I place it in my pocket.
"Was it about you?" Tony asks.
"I don't know. But my boss was desperate for this file"
"So why put it separate?" Tony asks raising an eyebrow "what you gonna do? Hand it to him?"
"Tony!" Bucky screams.
"No! Just- what ever is in this file- if a man like him wants this so bad. Then it is not worth reading" I shout back.
"Who is he?" Tony shouts again.
"I don't fucking know Tony! If I knew he'd be dead! After everything he's done he fucking deserves it"
"A man doesn't deserve to die for giving you a few cuts and bruises!"
"A few cuts and bruises. Who the fuck do you think you are eh? You don't know anything!"
"I know everything!"
"What is going on in here" a new voice shouted. It came from the doorway. I turned around to find a familiar face. He was tall with a dark eye patch covering one eye.
I gasped and put my hand over my mouth.
Nick Fury.

• volume ~ 11 •