Chapter 36

A/N: I didn't even get chance to say thank you so much for 5k and now i'm on 6! How?! Thank you all so so much it means the world. Soon I'll be finished with school and I have like 12 weeks off so I'll update a lot more!
Flashbacks between //\\
I wonder if you guys know what tv show i'm on about in this chapter?? ;)
Hope you enjoy x

• still no songgg :/ •

Me and Bucky continued talking. Every so often Bruce would come in and leave a bottle of water or update us on things.  The team also came to visit. Tony told us they were all okay and he thanked me, then he left, not before calling me badass again.
And Steve was kind. He hugged me as best he could and did that thing where he calls people "kid". If it was anyone else it would seem patronising, but he makes it feel so comforting. It's probably the reason we all turn to him in times of need, we all rely on him.
It felt like no one didn't visit. Natasha was worried for me. And Thor kissed my hand to wish me well, much Bucky's distaste. Even vision briefly came.
Hawkeye made a slightly subtle joke. He brought a spaceship in, which held some form of familiarity to me, and said it would make me feel better because I could make it float too. It made me think of that tv show one of the guys had told me about, where the little girl uses her telekinesis to make the spaceship float. We have a bit in common it seems.
The final member of the team to visit- was the newest.
"Hello?" Her voice croaked out as she slowly stepping inside.
"Hello, Wanda" Bucky said softly.
"I- I came to see how you were. And to apologise"
"You don't need to apologise" I smiled.
"I do. Please. It will make me feel better" she sighed then came closer. "I am very sorry [Y/N], not only because I made you live your darkest fear, but because I saw it. I didn't know the wrong if it. But now I do. And i'm here to be in the right side, for a change"
I choked, tears brimming my eyes. "I'm sorry too." Wanda seemed confused at first, her head titled slightly. "I'm sorry you had to experience all of that, I know how it feels. And I am glad you are on our side. You are safe here,  you can be happy. I'm also sorry that I didn't do enough for you. I- I was there when your brother-"
//The boys boarded too and we were about to set off. Until hawkeye run off.
I acted quick, I ran after him. He ran to a little alley between two buildings and crouched down. I went to talk to him and get him back on board. However, before I made it there, the sound of bullets ripping though the air filled my ears.
I acted as quick as I could. I raised one arm and I paused around 10 bullets. Ultron was in an aircraft of his own, firing at us. I raised the other arm, and as I swiped it to the side, the aircraft followed and fell down.
I let go of the bullets and jogged to hawkeye. But when I got there, there was a body on the floor. \\
"I should have acted quicker. I should have don't more and for that i'm sorry. Finally I haven't been the most friendly to you. I didn't understand, and honestly I don't think I wanted to. But I am here knowing your situation now. And I hope we can mend our ways. And maybe be civil, good, or friends"
Wanda slowly nodded her head, her eyes glossy. "I'd like that" she smiled weakly, clearly reliving memories of her brother. "You and I, we have a lot in common. I see now" then she leaned over me and gave me a small hug, it was slightly awkward, like she didn't know what to do. "Get well soon [Y/N]" After pulling away, and smiling at the pair of us, she silently left.
"It's good you guys can be friends. You're very alike" Bucky smiled.
"I'm just glad she forgave me" I smiled back. "I don't deserve it"
"Let's not start that again" Bucky said sternly, then with a slight chuckle at the end.
"You know, there's only one person left right" I said, audibly gulping.
"I saw him too, you know when that floating situation happened..." Bucky trailed off. "I'm sure he won't be too mad"
"Too mad" I mocked him. "You know he will be"
And, almost is if he heard us talking, the man we were discussing suddenly walked in.
"[Y/N], I think you know why i'm here"

• volume ~ 10 •