Chapter Two.

I pulled both handles out of my suitcases, wheeling them away from the conveyor belt. The airport was busy for 7 in the evening I thought to myself as I walked past another big group of people. I looked around and carried on walking. Frankly, I was quite scared that I would walk out the international doors and see nobody I know. I didn't know where Harry moved to and I can't remember where I used to live. Stop thinking like that Viv I thought to myself as I was closing in on the international doors. I walked out behind a family and I was blinded by a few lights. I blinked multiple times and took in my surroundings. The family in front of me found some people and were having an emotional reunion off to the side. My heart dropped as I didn't recognize anyone. I walked off to the side and pulled out my phone to try and find a cheap hotel in the area.

"Vivian..." I looked up at the sound of my name to see a young man standing a few meters away. "Vivian?" he asked again.
"Yes that's me?" my head tilted as I looked at him, he looked familiar to me as my eyes roamed his face, hat, clothes. Then it hit me, "oh my God. Tobi?" he nodded and I let go of my suitcases, put my phone in my pocket and ran over to him.
"Oh my God it is you. Vivian Lewis." he whispered as I hugged tightly. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him, "no, don't cry Viv, please." I nestled my head further into his neck as I sniffed.
"I missed you so much Tobi."
"I missed you too Viv." he whispered as he set me down. I rubbed my eyes and he grabbed one of my suitcases. "You'll be staying with me until you can find a permanent place to stay? Is that okay?" I nodded my head as we walked out the airport.

-:-:-

I looked over at Tobi as he let Harry inside the apartment. It's been a few days since I've arrived in the UK and I'm still not used to the time. I flipped the next page in the newspaper and read under 'situations vacant'
"Job hunting?" Harry asked and I nodded.
"Ahh! Here we go." I got up and laid the newspaper on the kitchen island, both boys got up and walked over to have a look, "waiter/waitress wanted... Blah blah blah..." I skimmed through the article. The application was for a small cafe a few streets away from Tobi's apartment. Both boys nodded and I cut out the article, I'll go and see them soon I thought to myself.

"You know what Vivian?" I looked over at Harry,
"What?" my eyes were watching Tobi's t.v, I looked at Harry as he cleared his throat. Tobi looked at him as well.
"You should meet the boys." Tobi clapped and I looked at him weirdly.
"The 'boys'? Who?" Harry glared at Tobi. "I have no idea who you are talking about."
"Well, Vivian, Tobi and I are apart of a YouTube group called the Sidemen. There are seven of us in total, including myself and Tobi. Their names are Josh, Jj, Simon, Ethan and Vikk, you know us two." my head swarmed at the names and I frowned.
"Don't worry Viv, they're all nice guys." Tobi smiled and I shook my head.
"Um... No thanks Harry." he didn't hear my response as he looked at Tobi.
"Are all the boys free tonight? We could order takeaways at the house and get all of us there, what do you think?" Tobi nodded and Harry smiled. "It's settled then! I'll text you later Tobi, bye Viv!" Harry walked over to me and hugged me, before walking out.

"What?" Tobi said as I looked at him.
"I don't know who they are and they don't know me, great." he chuckled as he walked over to his computer and turned it on.
"You'll be fine Viv, we might not be able to organize the whole group. Most of us have a specific recording session time we all record at together. Some of us spit out multiple videos per day."
"So you're a YouTuber then?" he nodded and I walked over to his computer, bringing a chair with me as I sat next to him. "This your account?" he nodded and my mouth opened. "2.4 millions subs? Oh my God!"
"You should see your brothers," he clicked off my page and onto Harry's.
"Geez. over 8 millions subs. Who would want to watch my brother?" Tobi burst out laughing and I smiled, scrolling through the page. I clicked on one of the latest videos he did. One with Rosie in it. I watched it and smiled, Tobi slung his arm around me and I smiled.
"She's grown up a lot." I whispered and Tobi nodded. He phone buzzed in his pocket and I instantly knew who it was, and I was not ready for what was about to happen.

~+~+~

~Waves~ Hiya!

Updated this a day late, sorry XD (Edit: I looked and apparently I'm not a day late yay!) But in good news I've found a song I want to learn to play/sing on piano thanks to fetus Bryce McQuaid, his voice is absolutely amazing! Now and a few years ago, even though his haircut has changed. I'll learn to play it when I get my new keyboard because the one I have now is apparently a lemon because it's getting so many dead keys and that's not too great. But I've heard it's going to be a newer version of what I have now so that's exciting!

Also I will be going on holiday on Thursday to Tuesday? I think it is so I'll get an update in before I go with more information. I won't be taking my laptop or iPad so I don't know if I'll update while I'm away. Hopefully I'll still be able to post on my Instagram, I'll just need to stock up on edits XD

Bye!
~Kate <3
Updated (14/01/17)