Chapter Twenty Nine.

"Alrighty," I looked at the time on my phone, it was 2am, "I'm going to bed but you can stay up later if you want, you know where everything is." Simon nodded as I turned my tv off. "Goodnight Simon,"
"Goodnight Viv," I stood up but something pulled me back down and I turned to look at Simon, but he placed his lips on mine so quickly I was taken back, although I did kiss back, "goodnight," he smirked and I laughed, before getting up, again and walked into my room, shutting the door behind me.

I changed out of my onesie and into some shorts and a oversized shirt. After I changed I opened my door and walked over to my cupboard, grabbing a few blankets and pillows and walked into the spare room.
"Simon!" I yelled and he came walking into the spare room, "here you go." I placed them along with some tracks and a shirt. He nodded his thanks and I backed out of the room and walked back into lounge. I turned everything off and as I walked down the hallway quietly I saw Simon standing with his back to the door, and before I knew it he removed his shirt and stretched up, leaving him only in his shorts. I froze and watched him, just before he slipped a shirt on, he turned around. Quickly I ducked my head and walked into my room, I continued to watch him from my doorway though. He walked around the bed and walked back into my sight a few minutes later wearing the track pants I left out for him. He still wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Goodnight Vivian!" he said as he turned out his light, I did the same and climbed into my bed.
"Goodnight Simon." I smiled into the darkness.

I woke up to the creaking noise from my door, I froze and slowly looked up to see Simon frozen in my doorway and I breathed a sigh of relief.
"Are you awake?" he hissed and I nodded my head, he sighed shortly after.
"You can never be a ninja Simon," I whispered back to him and he chuckled as he walked around my bed and hopped in on the other side, facing in towards the bed. I rolled over and faced him. I watched him as my eyes slowly closed, I opened them shortly after to see Simon smiling at me.
"You can sleep Vivian, I won't leave you." I smiled at him as I closed my eyes, being engulfed with a warm feeling as I fell asleep.

My eyes slowly opened and I looked around to see that Simon had tucked his head into the crook of my neck, his arms around my waist,
"sorry, I'm kind of a cuddling person." I chuckled and removed him from my waist.
"So what are we doing today?"
"Breakfast?" Simon looks up hopefully and I nod.
"Sure, the box of clothes is in my wardrobe on the right." he too got up and went into my wardrobe and I followed him. I picked out some light blue skinny jeans, a white tank top and a leather jacket over top while Simon walked out of the wardrobe wearing some black tracks and black and white tee. He grabbed his black and red jacket he was wearing before we left my apartment.

"I'm in the mood for French toast." I announced to Simon as we walked into a restaurant. We sat down at a table and a waiter walked over to us with some menus.
"Hello I'm Gavin," he nodded to each of us, but winked at me, "but you can call me whatever you like darling." I rolled my eyes at him and looked down at my menu, "I'll come back a few minutes later for your drink and food orders." he winked at me again before he walked away. He came back a few minutes later for our orders and wiggled his eyebrows and blew a kiss my way, making Simon glare at him as he walked away.

"That was amazing!" I breathed out as I finished my breakfast before Simon could pinch another piece of it and he laughed, before grabbing my hand from across the table as Gavin walked past. Simon groaned and waved him over for the bill. He returned with it and placed it in front of Simon.
"So, darling, can I get your number." he held his pad out in front of him, waiting for an answer. Simon quickly stood up, sending his chair toppling behind him.
"I think you crossed the line there buddy." Simon growled and indicated me to stand up. "Stay away from me and my girl alright?" he hissed through his teeth and Gavin just looked at Simon, before walking away with the bill.

"That guy was an ass." I grumbled as we walked out, "what a way to ruin great food." I wrapped the jacket around myself tighter as we walked toward my apartment. We made it their and Simon's phone rang. He talked for a few minutes before he hung up.
"Look, I've gotta bolt now, but I'll talk to you later aye?" I nodded and he quickly kissed my lips out front of the complex.

"And let go of your jacket Viv, you look stunning without wrapping it around yourself!" Simon said as he hailed down a cab and I blew a kiss after him.  

~+~+~

/17/06/2017/

~Kate <3