Chapter Thirty Four.

We all sat in silence as we thought, why would Viv go back to New Zealand? If that's where she went anyway. Something popped into my mind and I tapped Harry on the shoulder, walking out the house.

"Hold the door for me please." I said as I walked out and he nodded, I walked over to my car and pulled out the painting, holding it under my arm.

"You dropped something, I'll grab it." Harry said as I walked inside and I nodded my thanks. Everybody looked up at me when I walked in, I held the painting for everyone to see.

"She painted this," I breathed out as I leant it against the wall. Harry handed me a small folded piece of paper,

"This is what you dropped."

"Thanks Harry," he smiled sadly at me as I took the piece of paper and sat back down in my seat, unfolding the piece of paper. Right in the middle, scrawled in Vivian's handwriting was, 'in case you miss me :)' with an address. "Guys, I know where she's going!" I read out what the note said.

"That sounds genuine," JJ laughed and we all rolled our eyes at him.

"Well, what are you waiting for tiger?" I looked over at Ethan, "go get her!" I smiled and Josh ran off, returning a few minutes later with his laptop. He opened it up and started to put in some details for a flight with a few of the boys help with the others helped me pack most of what I need, apart from a few things.

"The next flights out of here is tomorrow lunchtime, or tomorrow 6pm."

"The midday flight please," Josh nodded and proceeded with the flight booking. A few minutes later he handed me the laptop so I could fill out a few more personal details.

Who would believe that I would be chasing a girl half way around the world after only knowing her for six months?

"You must really like her," Josh said once the other boys left the room and I looked over at him in astonishment.

"I guess I do, it just all happened so fast," I handed him back his laptop, "I'm scared that I feel something more for her Josh..."

"You'll be fine, and embrace it, I'm sure she feels the same way. I've seen the way you look at her, and she returns with that exact look." I reached over and hugged him.

"Thank you Josh," I whispered as he hugged me back.

*Vivian's P.o.V a few days later*

I looked down at the date on my phone, the 15th. Today, I sighed as Laura gave me a thumbs up from her car. I wanted to visit the grave alone and she respected my decision, sitting in the car. I smoothed out the wrinkles in my black dress with one hand and in the other, a bunch of wild flowers, all pink. She loved pink, anything pink she would always pick up, I smiled at the memory and followed the path through the cemetery. A figure was standing at over her grave and I froze a few meters away. The figure didn't notice me as I neared the grave, only they picked up their head when I stood less than a meter away.

"Vivian?" a husky voice whispered and the figure picked up his head to look at me. He hadn't changed at all.

"James?" he swallowed and I walked over to him and he hugged me tightly.

"Shh, it's okay," he whispered as I cried, stroking my hair. "You need to be brave Viv," I pulled away from the hug and place the bunch of flowers on her grave, along with James's bunch of flowers.

"I miss her so much." I whimpered and he nodded, I looked up into his eyes to see that he too had been crying.

"So do I, the wound will never heal, for each of us."

"She would of been three today. I'm surprised you didn't forget her birthday." I got a chuckle out of James.

"You were the one to forget everything important." I laughed quietly, looking back up to James. He held my gaze and smiled.

"So Viv, how have you been?" I looked away as immediately I thought of Simon and James put his fingers under my chin, turning my head to face him. "You found someone?" Simon, I gulped at his name and I thought of his eyes, smile, laugh, lips. I didn't know if it was a good thing to move on from James. "I see, that's good Vivian, I met someone else as well." I held his gaze and smiled.

"His name is Simon."

"If he hurts you I'll hunt him down to where ever you met him and hurt him, you tell him that." I laughed and James cracked a smile.

"I will,"

James produced something from his pocket and held it out to me. My eyes widened and James scratched the back of his neck.

"This is London's teddy bear..."

"Yeah," he chuckled, "I can't move on from her, or you if I have this..." I took it out of his hands and James reached down to kiss me on the lips. "Goodbye Vivian..."

"Goodbye James," I whispered as he walked away.

~+~+~

/17/06/2017/

~Kate <3