Chapter Twenty One.

I picked up the remote for the tv from his bedside table and I began to flick through some of the movies, nothing really caught my eye as I kept on looking. I looked over at my backpack leaning against the bedside table and ignored the calling to read my book as I kept on flicking through.
"Ah, We Bought a Zoo, semi decent movie," I said out loud and clicked on it to read the description.
"Umm... Vivian? Could you open the door please? My hands are full." I slid off his bed and walked over to the door,
"Well it was your fault that you shut the door behind you," I heard him laugh and I opened the door and looked at him funny.

Simon was wearing a suit jacket as he stood in the doorway, a stock flower in his hand. He looked quite nervous and I looked over his shoulder to see Josh standing in his own doorway holding a camera. After that hint it quickly hit me... It was Josh's jacket. I ran a hand through my hair nervously as Simon just smiled at me. He handed me the stock flower that was in his hand and I smiled down at it.
"Vivian Lewis, would you make me a happy man and go out with me?" my eyes locked with his and I nodded. He bundled me up into a hug and he even swung me around a few times. Finally he put me down and turned around to face the camera that Josh was holding. He walked towards it and he must of said something but I didn't hear anything, all I saw him do was his signature outro. Josh turned off the camera as Simon took off the jacket and handed it to him, Josh gave Simon the camera and they hugged before Simon walked back over to me.

"Nice bromance, I ship it." he laughed as we walked back into his room. I sat back down on his bed as Simon set the camera down and stopped by the door.
"Really? Well, I ship us," he winked at me, "now I'll go and get the popcorn and drinks," he chuckled as he walked out of the room, leaving his door ajar. He returned a few minutes later with a bowl of popcorn and two cans of coke. I thanked him as he handed me a can and he sat down next to me on his bed.
"We Bought a Zoo huh?" he said while reading the description. "Sounds like a plan," he clicked on the movie and it started to play.

Every now and again I would sneak looks over at Simon who was involved with the movie. His eyes widened at the most dramatic parts of the movie and he genuinely smiled at both kisses. I knew it was rude to stare, but there was just something I feel whenever I looked at him, if he smiled, I smiled.

The movie ended and Simon looked at me just as I yawned.
"Tired huh?" I shrugged my shoulders, "you can stay the night if you wish?" he looked worried, like I was going to turn down that offer.
"Sounds like a plan." he quickly got up and walked into his wardrobe and returned a few minutes later with a large shirt.
"Here you go, I'll go and see if one of the boys has any shorts you can wear."
"I'll be fine," Simon's eyes widened and I bursted out laughing, "not like that you idiot. I have spare shorts and a shirt in my backpack," I grabbed my backpack and pulled out the shorts and shirt.
"Wear it," he held the shirt out in front of me and I sighed as I took it out of his grasp. Quickly I changed as Simon left the room. He returned a few minutes later and got into his bed, patting the empty space beside him. Reluctantly I got in and he pulled me in close and I froze up. I had been sleeping by myself for nights on end I forgot how safe you feel to be held in someone's arms.
"Sorry." he mumbled as he loosened his grip around me and I giggled. He let go of me as he removed his shirt, leaving him in shorts. I turned around to face him and he wrapped his arms around me again.

Slowly Simon fell asleep and I listened to his heart beating. I drew swirls on his hand as my eyes traced the patterns in the darkness. I let Simon in so quickly, will he be quick to leave once he finds out? My patterns danced up his arm and around his bare shoulders. It feels so good to be held again I thought to myself as I watched Simon's chest move in and out. Will I be the one left devastated or will he stay by me? I fell for him so quickly.
"Vivian," Simon yawned as he shuffled around, "come here and go to sleep." I smiled into the darkness as Simon hands linked up with mine.  

~+~+~

/17/06/2017/

~Kate <3