Chapter Thirty One.

"Come on, pick up pick up pick up!" I hissed as my phone just rung and rung.
"Hello?"
"Joshua Bradley?" I asked in a posh voice.
"Hello Vivian, what can I do for you?" he chuckled.
"Party pooper," I whined, "I rung up to ask you something," I looked over at my completed artwork for him and Freya. "Is Freya coming around to the Sidemen house today?"
"Ah, not that I know of? Why?" I looked over at Callux for help, who just shrugged his shoulders while Sarah tried not to laugh, this wasn't going to backfire, yet.
"Well, can you get her around please? I haven't seen her for a while." I picked up a thin paint brush and rolled it in the black paint, clutching my phone tightly I swapped hands.
"Sure? I'll ring her now then."
"Thanks Joshua!" he laughed and I signed the painting in the bottom right corner, sealing it off.
"Bye Vivian." I looked over at the couple and they gave me two thumbs up,
"Now we have to wait for him to ring back, in the meantime," Callux chucked Sarah a roll of wrapping paper, "you can wrap it up." I grabbed the tape and scissors, helping Sarah to wrap up the painting.

"Hey Viv, what's under this?" Sarah and I had just finished wrapping up the painting when Callux said that. I looked up to see him standing beside one of my easels that had a cloth overtop.
"Another painting why?" my voice slightly rose, I didn't really want him to remove the cloth.
"Can we see?" Sarah asked and I sighed, looking down at the wrapped present.
"Sure, just don't tell anyone." I hissed at both of them and Sarah got up quickly and walked over to Callux, I did the same.
"You should do the honours Viv," Callux smiled and I grabbed the edges of the cloth, ripping it from over the painting.
"Holy crap." Sarah breathed out as Callux's mouth hung open.
"This is amazing Viv!"
"It's not finished yet Cal," I slid the cloth back over the painting, "and please don't tell anyone about it," they both nodded their heads just as my cellphone rung.

"Hello?"
"Hey Vivian," it was Josh, "Freya said she can come around 11ish, is that okay?"
"Yeah that's no issue! See you later!"
"Bye Vivvvvvv..." we both hung up and I picked up the painting and ushered everybody out of the room.
"We leave in, twenty minutes? I'll go and alert Callum since he's taken us." Callux said as he left my apartment. Sarah walked back out into my lounger and I locked the door to my art room behind me, clutching the key tightly in my hand. Someone suggested that I should get changed but I just laughed at Sarah, but I did take what she said into mind as I looked down at my outfit; baggy track pants and a dirty white tee.
"Fineeee!" I yelled down the hallway at her as I walked into my wardrobe, but shortly after I heard a laugh from her. After looking around in my wardrobe I settled on dark blue skinny jeans, a black crop top and a white knitted jumper. I picked up a pair of Nike trainers before I walked out of my room, a hair tie around my wrist.

"Much better," she laughed before I sat down next to her, doing my hair in a French braid. A knock on the door was heard just as I had slipped on my trainers and Sarah picked up the painting so I could open the door to see both Cals standing there.
"You ready?" I nodded, "let's go!"

-:-:-

We all clambered out of Callum's car and I opened the boot to see my painting there, quickly I grabbed it. Callux walked up to the door and knocked on it, luckily for us, Simon opened it.
"Well, hello everyone." he chuckled and let everyone in. I followed in last and he kissed me on the lips as I past him, "how come I wasn't aware of this?"
"It's a surprise, for everyone." I giggled as he took the painting from my hands, "hey, be careful." I hissed at him as he walked ahead. We walked into the lounge to see the boys watching tv. Freya was sitting next to Josh on the couch and her eyes lit up when she saw me, she stood up and hugged me.
"Hello Viv! I haven't seen you in a while," I hugged back and saw that Simon leaned the painting against one of the couches.
"Yeah it's been forever." we broke apart and she sat back down next to Josh, who immediately launched back into a conversation. I sat down next to Simon just in time to see Callux walk in with a tripod and set it beside Freya and Josh, they looked at him weirdly, then me. I stood up and retrieved the painting and laid the A2 canvas on their laps, they both opened it and luckily the camera captured their faces.
"Ohh, this is when JJ caught you too making out aye?" Vikk laughed as he looked over their shoulder. Both of their faces went red, making us laugh even harder.

~+~+~

/17/06/2017/

~Kate <3