Chapter Twenty Seven.

The first item he picked up was the last item I placed in that box, London's blanket. I smiled as I saw him place it to the side and filtered through the box, picking up old photos, little items and other nick nacks . After looking for a few minutes Simon picked up a little blue teddy bear and held it out in my direction.

"Ah, James and I still didn't decide what his name should be. I said Blue but James said Blueberry. I don't know why he said that name, Blue would of been a lot easier for her to say." I gently took Blue from Simon's grasp and held him in my hands, "London adored this thing for some odd reason. It was basically the only teddy bear that James and I got her, it was the only teddy bear she ever got. My family never knew about London, same with James' family. She was our little secret." I looked up to see Simon's eyes were red. "James and I were planning to go back home to let my parents meet London, my Mother always wanted to have a granddaughter. We were planning to go after London turned one." I put Blue back into the shoebox and put everything back into the box. I shut the lid and looked at Simon.

Suddenly his arms wrapped around me tightly and I bit my lip to not cry.
"I'm so sorry Vivian, I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you and stay for your side of the story, I'm so sorry." we broke apart and I smiled at him.
"Don't worry about it, I would've done the same thing if I were in your position, I guess it does look like I was with someone else, kid and all."
"You know what? Go and get changed and I'll take you out to dinner to make up for it."
"No no no you don't need to do-"
"Vivian, shut up." I looked up to him and sighed.
"Fine." I walked away and into my room, rummaging around in my wardrobe. Finally I pulled out an old red dress of mine and held it against my body. About twenty minutes later I finished applying my makeup and grabbed my purse, slipping into my red flats I walked out of my room.

"Woah, hello there stunning." I smirked at Simon as he stood up, "shall we leave now? I would like to go back to the Sidemen house so I too can get changed, is that okay?"
"You don't need to ask for permission." I laughed as we walked out of the house and I locked the front door, "you're driving after all."

-:-:-

Simon parked the car and I looked over at the house, swallowing nervously.
"Come on, you'll be fine." Simon smiled at me as he got out of his car. I followed him into the house and I heard some of the boy's voices in the lounge and instantly I heard JJ, Josh, Vikk and Tobi's voice.

"Hey guys!" Simon said as he walked out into the lounge, I followed him and all the boy's eyes turned towards me.
"What the fuck is she doing here?" the voice made me freeze and I didn't look at him, "you're a cheater and I have no idea why you're here, bored of your husband already again?"the sneers hurt me as I clenched my purse tighter.
"I'll wait in your car," I whispered quietly to Simon just before I bursted into tears. I hurried outside and sat in Simon's car, hold my head in my hands as I cried, maybe JJ is right I whispered to myself as my makeup dripped down.

*Simon's P.o.V*

"I'll wait in your car," she whispered quietly before she walked out of the house. I shot a look at JJ before I started to follow her.
"Stop, I'll go after her, you go and do whatever you need to do." I turned around to see Vikk standing there. I nodded my head as a way of saying thank you before we walked in opposite directions.

"Thank you Tobi for telling me to go back, you were right." Tobi smiled at me as I pulled out my phone and showed JJ a photo on my phone.
"Is that Viv?"
"Yes it is, her daughter is dead and they broke up after that okay?" Jj's hand covered his mouth as I left the room and changed into something a bit nicer.

Once I walked down from my room Tobi was telling JJ and the others the story about James and Viv and JJ stood up just as I was about to leave the room.
"I'm so sorry for saying that man, can you tell her?" I nodded and I walked back out of the room. I walked over to my car to see Vikk sitting in the driver seat talking to Viv, and she was smiling through her tears. Vikk spotted me and got out the car. He shut the door and turned to me.

"I know it's not my duty to protect her but she's been through a lot, some stuff even you don't know about so just be, you okay?" he hugged me and I nodded before getting in the car with Viv.  

~+~+~

/17/06/2017/

~Kate <3