Chapter Seven.

*A month later*

"Tobiiiii..." I whined, looking up from the newspaper, he looked up from his newspaper, his eyes just peering over the edge.
"What?"
"Found anything?" he shook his head and I carried on flicking through my newspaper. "Ah ha!" I showed Tobi the newspaper page, "oh look! It's within my budget and in the same apartment complex, just a few floors up."
"Sweet, good spotting Viv." I smiled and left the apartment, going to the ground floor to ask about the apartment. A young man took me for a tour around the apartment. It was similar to Tobi's but luckily it had a bigger kitchen. I smiled at the man and went down back to the ground floor to sort out the paperwork.

*A few days later*

I walked into my apartment and smiled to myself. Finally I have my own place I thought to myself as I walked around the place. Flatpacks and half built furniture littered the apartment.
"Nice place," someone said and I turned around to see Tobi with my other suitcases, I took them off him and put them in my bedroom. "You'll gonna have fun building this stuff, later Viv!" Tobi yelled as he walked out, I huffed and pulled out my phone.
"Hello?"
"Hey Si, you free at the moment?" I looked around the room,
"Yeah, why?"
"Can you come to my new apartment? It's three floors above Tobi and I'll met you by the elevator."
"Sure, see you shortly." and with that he hung up. I walked out of my apartment and leaned on my doorway, I had a clear view of the elevator from here. Simon arrived not too long after and he walked out looking confused, I waved him down and ushered him in.
"Welcome to my crib!" he chuckled and looked around.
"You wanted my help with putting this stuff together didn't you?" I shyly nodded and he bursted out laughing, "alright, but you owe me for tonight's dinner."
"Deal." I shook his hand and he opened up the first box, I knelt down next to him.

I woke up once my alarm went off, I groaned and reached over to turn it off. The only room I had left to unpack was a bit of the bathroom and my painting room, and build a few small things. I walked into the lounge and had a look around, remembering all the little moments I had with some of the boys when I went out shopping for second hand items with them.

"Why are you getting second hand items?" Jj asked as we walked into another store.
"Because I don't have a lot of money after I bought the apartment, all my money is in New Zealand and I don't really want to go through all of that paperwork right now," Jj nodded and I looked around the store, "I'm looking for some bedside tables, a couch, coffee tables, that kind of thing," he nodded again and walked to the other side of the store. Nothing of that sort caught my eye and I met Jj out the front of the store.
"Did you see anything?" Jj asked and I shook my head. I had looked around most of the second hand stores in my area and none of them had anything of the sort. Jj took me back home and I looked out the window. "Don't worry Viv, we've probably missed a store that has everything you want in it."
"Knowing my luck that sounds about right," Jj chuckled and I smiled. A few minutes later my phone buzzed with a text from Laura,
'Hey girl! A little birdie told me that you wasted all your money on an apartment. So I went down to the bank and converted all your money left to your new bank account in England. Harry will see you tomorrow with the credit card. Miss you xo' I smiled at my phone just as we arrived at my apartment complex.
"See you tomorrow Viv?" Jj asked as he leaned over the seats.
"Is it worth another day?" he nodded, "alright, sure, come up to my apartment tomorrow." he smiled and drove off. Jj looked like he was in a hurry I thought.

There was a knock on my door at 10 am, I got up and opened the door to reveal Jj.
"Can I come in?" he asked and I nodded. He waved his hand outside the door and a man walked in holding a box, put it down and walked out. Next walked in Simon holding a box. Eventually more boxes were put inside and the Sidemen were in my house. I moved around the boxes to see that they were all flat packs for furniture, my hands covered my mouth in shock and Harry moved in to hug me, then Vikk, then everybody else.
"Thank you so much guys," I said sobbing into Harry's shirt. They all laughed and I smiled.

"And done!" Ethan removed his hands from my bookshelf and I laughed. I checked the time, it was four thirty.
"Come on Ethan, we met the boys at six at their place right?"
"Correct," he smiled as he walked out, "see you soon Viv!"

~+~+~

~Waves~ Hiya!
Boi school has gotten soooooooo stressful I stg, and it's only been two weeks! Today I went to an amusement park for a friend's birthday party, and I only realised I got sunburnt once I got home, so now my face and a bit of my chest and neck is red.

Bye!
~Kate <3
Updated (9/02/17)