Intro; Chapter 1 & 2. UPDATED

I'm dedicating this 1st chapter to my buddy, because I was talking to him, and didn't know his name yet. I just so happened to be looking for a name for my character, and I asked him what his name was, and he told me. I was like "AWWEE!! that's cute." Thus the name for my character was born! I wonder if he acts like my character. I was typing this thinking to myself, well damn what if this is his personality. lol. I don't know. O.o 

BUT;

I'm lovin' this already! Just had to put it up. (Lol)

-Tell me how you feel.

-Tell me what you think

 Comment,Fan,Vote, FEEDBACK o.o and Most Importantly; ENJOY!

I know mariae will ask;

-After the (2year mark)-

Cherry; Just turned 20

Rhonda; 19

Mya; 19

Dante; 22

Erica;24

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro;

Cherry, Rhonda and Mya giggled as Rhonda made a sharp turn around the corner, making the car tilt on it wheels a little. They all screamed and started laughing again as Rhonda’s red heels pressed the petal down to the floor of the car. Rhonda was the first out of their group to have a car. Her parents had purchased a silver Malibu; black leather on the inside with the “new car” smell to match. Rhonda had full control of the wheel as she took the car into a wild 180 spin, before keeping straight again down the street again. Cherry’s light brown curls bounced freely all over her face as she let her head back yelling and screaming. Rhonda laughed wildly, shouting over the volume of the radio. , “Where you guys wanna go!?” Rhonda said after they had calmed down and caught their breath.

“Let’s go to the mall. I need some stuff before school let’s back in Monday.” Mya said glancing at Rhonda through the rearview mirror. Rhonda revved the engine loudly. ,“Your wish.. Is my command!” Rhonda shouted accelerating to 80miles per hour. “RHONDA! OH SHIT!” Cherry felt herself jerk in the passenger seat as Rhonda floored it onto the highway. They had been on just the side street before she even hit the highway.  Cherry shouted as Rhonda laughed theatrically with pure thrill and excitement taking them out to; West County Mall.

“RHONDA!!” Mya and Cherry let out a shrill scream together, as Rhonda crossed six lanes eagerly without the use of the blinker. Cherry now decided that a seat belt would be good, as Rhonda nearly hit the guy in the car that was next to them. He honked the horn possessively before flipping them all off with an angry sneer on his face. They all laughed mimicking his action, as he speed passed Rhonda’s car.

Cherry patted her curls back down as Mya took out her comb, pulling it through her wild looking hair. Cherry finally let out a relieved breath, as Rhonda pulled into a parking spot in front of the mall. Rhonda smiled blissfully at both Mya and Cherry, while taking the keys from the ignition. ,”You guy’s enjoy the ride?” Cherry and Mya both punched Rhonda in the same arm.

 Rhonda groaned in pain rubbing her arm , before stepping out the car. Cherry leaned out the car and laced up her tennis shoes. “You should invest in some heels Cherry.” Mya popped her gum, eyeing Cherry’s clean white sneakers. Cherry looked up at Mya pulling her purse over her shoulder, stepping out the car. ,”Naw. I’m  good.” Mya rolled her eyes at her Cherry stepping from the car. Her ankles  wobbled a little as her black heels touched the pavement of the parking lot