Chapter 15; We are just getting started..

(Pic; Dante)

Comment

Fan

Vote if YOU enjoyed

Love.

---

(1 year later)

          *We are just getting started.

After 3months Cherry blocked Dante’s calls, and refused to speak with him anymore. One day Dante came up to Cherry but they only got into an argument, and it ended bad. Dante told Cherry he never wanted to see her again, or talk to her again.

Cherry did just that and began focusing on her relationship with Cole. Cole was sweet, romantic and the man she seemed to be looking for. Rhonda left Cherry’s apartment and moved back in with Mike. Cherry strongly disliked her decision and got into an argument with Rhonda, nonetheless Rhonda moved back in with Mike anyway and they only become closer than they had ever been. It seemed that Mike had worked out his own problems and was changing slowly on his own time, and Mya still popped up every now and again

Cherry graduated and received her license in cosmetology, and quit the same day with Rhonda. Dante on the other hand started to work on his relationship with Erica. They purchased a 2 bedroom home together, and were now living together.

Dante quit at the dance studio after receiving his degree in dentistry, but was called for a managerial position at a popular mechanic shop in Paris, and soon began working there. Cherry soon moved in with Cole, and thing’s seems to be going perfect for her until Cole had to go and;  Break. Her. Heart.

Cherry ran into their bathroom and slammed the door locking it behind her. Cole pounded his fist hard into the door. ,”Cherry! Cherry!” Cherry muffled her sobs hugging her knees to her chest. ,”CHERRY OPEN THE DOOR!” Cherry could barely hear Cole through her sniffling. ,”HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN FUCKING HER!”

 Cole stopped banging on the door for a minute. ,”Cherry, Don’t ask me that, please just let me in.” “How long Cole?” Cherry slid down to the floor, her back against the door. After at least 5mintues. Cole spoke very quietly ,”Since that day I gave you that massage.” Cherry pulled her phone from her purse.

To(Rhonda)

Please. Come get me.

Cherry pushed her face into her knees. Someone had hit Cherry’s car and she was waiting for her insurance company to ready a new car for her.“Cherry, let me explain.” Cherry grabbed a piece of tissue dabbing her eyes.

From(Rhonda)