Chapter 5

Comment

Read.

Fan.

Vote.

Enjoy :)

--

Cherry and Alex rolled around wrestling, until Cherry pinned him down to the carpet. “I thought you were a police man. You can’t fight Alex” Alex groaned when he felt Cherry sit on his chest. ,”I don’t want to hurt you. So I’m not gonna fight you” Rochelle eyed both of them. ,”Cherry, can you quit before you damage Alex.” Alex’s eyes snapped over to Rochelle. ,”That how you feel baby? You think she can damage me?” Rochelle quickly stuffed her turkey sandwich in her mouth refusing to say a word. Cherry smothered a laugh, watching Dante come from downstairs, tooth brush in his cheek, texting with a towel around his waist. Mya came from behind him her hair wet but she was dressed. Cherry looked at them suspiciously.

Rochelle shrugged at Cherry as Rhonda came from the kitchen. “You know Rochelle ate the last of the bread right? Cherry get off Alex.” Rhonda said with a laugh.  Alex let out a louder groan with Kat came and sat on him too. “Move, I can’t breath.” Alex struggled to say when Kat sat on his stomach. Kat ignored his comment looking at Dante and Mya. ,”We all know you two had sex in a shower.”

Cherry pushed Kat off Alex.Dante pulled the tooth brush from his cheek. ,”Naw, that aint what happened.” Kat narrowed her eyes at her cousin “ Then why are you letting that bit-“ Rhonda covered Kats mouth before she started something.

Mya glared at Kat. ,”Get out my business.” Kat clicked her tongue before climbing to her feet, going back in the kitchen; an angry expression covered her face. “Damn Dante, you always starting something between them.” Rochelle flung a pillow at him. Dante bounced out the way. “I aint do shit, they always fighting.” Dante smiled brushing his teeth looking over at Alex. “Damn Cherry get off Alex you know you heavy.”Cherry looked at Alex. He was watching T.V. “Alex, am I heavy?” Cherry blushed when he looked at her, studying her face. He was so damn handsome. Alex smiled sweetly up at Cherry. ,”Nah you’re fine.”

Cherry looked over at Dante. ,”See.” Dante shrugged jogging back up the steps to finish in the bathroom.  Rochelle crawled over to Alex. Cherry felt her heart warm when Rochelle locked eyes with him. “You guy’s should get married or something.” Cherry said because of the way they were eyeing  each other. Alex smiled gently stroking Rochelle’s cheek, while Rochelle blushed. Cherry got up off Alex letting Rochelle straddle him before looking over at Mya who was brushing out her wet curls in the mirror. Cherry walked over glaring at her. “I don’t know why you’re mad at me Cherry.”

“I’m not mad, I’m just sayin, You couldn’t have hooked up with him later?” “We aint hook up, It was just oral sex.” Cherry shook her head. Mya stopped brushing her hair for a second. ,”What is it to you anyway?” Cherry  ,”It’s nothing to me, but he’s got a kid, and a baby mama.  I’m just saying you might get hurt messing with him.” Mya turned around looking at Cherry. ,”I don’t need your advice, bestfriend.” Cherry jumped out the way when Mya walked passed her in the same direction Dante went.