Chapter 18

Comment.Read.Vote if you enjoyed!

(PIC OF DANTE)

__

Cherry’s fingers tightly grasped the bag in her hold, her eyes following every movement. It felt as if her feet had sunk into place and she had become a part of the 200 story building. Her heart beat shallow as she watched the horrific scene unfolding in front of her eyes. Erica’s light brown hair softly slapped along the back of her white top, as Dante’s hands grasped her waist, his eyes were shut tight as soft moans escaped his throat, Erica whimpered as Dante rocked and grinded her along him. It was no mistake what they were doing.

Cherry had just wanted to thank him, by bringing him lunch, his secretary gave her an inviting smile saying that he’d just gone on his lunch break. Cherry giddly approached his office door, and now she wished she had knocked, instead she had decided to surprise him, instant regret was now running through her veins, as Dante’s eyes popped open and they locked eyes, Cherry dropped the bag, as Dante focused on Cherry, his eyes widen in pure surprise.

Erica suddenly yelled out obviously reaching her climax. Dante opened his mouth to speak, but Cherry turned on her heels rushing back down to her car, back down the elevator to the Garage Floor, by the time she found her car, she heard Dante shouting behind her. ,”CHERRY.” Cherry didn’t bother to listen as she fumbled through her keys pulling out the one that unlocked the driver door.

“CHERRY!” Cherry yanked the door open and settled inside, the light vanilla scent she’d sprayed earlier pleasantly flooded her nose. Cherry nearly jumped out of her seat when Dante fell hard against her window. Cherry pushed the key into the ignition, starting the car before clicking the window down. ,”It’s fine Dante, she’s your girlfr- fiancé, I walked in at a bad time.” Dante licked his lips and scratched his scalp with a small nod.

“Why are you leaving?” Cherry pulled a lie from out of her head quickly. ,”I just remembered I have a date in a few, Cole and I are going to try to make things workout.” Dante’s eyes clouded as he looked at her his brow frowned in confused. ,”Oh. Call me if you need me Cherry, and please be safe.” Cherry wanted to punch him in the face, why didn’t he care. Cherry tried to hide her disappointment. ,”I will.”

“Why did you bring the food?” Cherry shrugged. ,”I was going to drop it off as a thank you for coming to my rescue.” Dante smiled that sweet smile of his causing Cherry’s heart rate to speed up drastically. ,”Oh, well your welcome Cherry. It’s no bother really. It’s too bad your leaving, I mean it looks like you bought the meal for both of us to share.” Cherry immediately turned red. ,”Well no, I know you eat like a pig so I ordered extra.”

Dante let out an adorable chuckle. ,”That’s too bad, maybe some other time”?” Cherry looked into Dante’s eyes as he smiled warmly down at her. Cherry suddenly leaned up kissing him before she could stop her self, his lips were so soft and warm. Cherry pulled away when he didn’t respond to her kiss, He stood there his lips slightly parted as if he didn’t know what to say. “I should go.” Cherry pulled the gear into reverse pulling out quickly as Dante shouted,”No Cherry,Wait.” Cherry ignored his request and made a sharp turn out the parking garage.

--

“So you kissed him a pulled off” Rhonda looked up at Cherry typing on her computer. ,”and now you’re here while I’m working?” Cherry settled into the chair closet to Rhonda’s desk whispering. ,’Rhonda, I don’t know what to do.” Rhonda pulled a patient file from the top of the shelf settling back into her own seat. ,”Well you’re starting to act like he was.” Cherry glared at Rhonda. ,”I should be the one glaring at you, you didn’t have to pull off, he wanted to talk you if he said wait Cherry.”

“Wait for what, he didn’t kiss me back.” Rhonda rolled her eyes slapping Cherry in the back of her head with the folder. ,”If I kissed you right now, you wouldn’t kiss back and you wouldn’t know what to say, because you wouldn’t expect it, you can’t just lean in, kiss him and expect him to return to how things were a year ago Cherry.” “I don’t expect him too go back, I just want him to..I don’t know..” Cherry shrugged sinking into the chair in the doctor’s office.

“You can leave and go talk to him, before you get me fired.” “Rhonda, how do I do that? What I did was so stupid.” Rhonda rolled her eyes. ,”Grow up Cherry, stop being a pussy. Remember what you told him? Well follow your own advice. Now get out of here before Dr. Dick comes back.” Cherry held in a laugh at the doctor’s name only to feel Rhonda swat her butt as she stood.

--

Cherry paced the apartment floor as she clutched her cell phone in her sweaty palm, after taking 5mintues to search for Dante’s job number, his secretary was finally connecting her too him, but it was taking a hell of a time for him to answer. Cherry sucked in a breath as it finally picked up..

CLIFFHANGER, because I feel you guys are spoiled lol.

Short and Sweet because it only makes you want MORE lol