Chapter 12

(Cherry's Pic)

Comment

Love.Fan.Read.Vote if you ENJOY.

----

Cherry eyes filled with tears as she threw her cell phone down rushing to her bathroom to take a shower. Cherry stood under the shower head scrubbing every inch of her body, she scrubbed her kitty kat till it was sore.

 Cherry wiped tears away from her cheeks finally turning the warm water off and stepping out wrapping herself in the towel. Cherry opened the bathroom door, to see Rhonda standing against the door frame her smile immediately faded when she saw Cherry’s red, puffy eyes.

“Oh my god Cherry, he didn’t rape you did he? I swear to god I will go kill him right now” Cherry shook her head no swallowing the lump in her throat. ,”No, I wanted him to.” Cherry said softly wiping her eyes with her bath towel. Rhonda glared at Cherry. ,”Cherry you just met Cole yesterday! How in the hell do you just let him come in, in less than 24 hours and fuck him?! Cherry I swear you need to-“ “It wasn’t Cole, it was Dante.”

“IT WAS WHO!?” ”Dante.” Rhonda tapped her chin. ,”Dante Who?” Cherry looked at Rhonda stupidly. “DANTE! DANTE MICHAELS!” Rhonda’s face fell. ,”You know another Dante Michaels?” “Oh my god Rhonda, no. Dante as in Dante!.” Rhonda didn’t register this in her brain. “So Dante, our Dante. Came in here and had you moaning and screaming like that?” Cherry rolled her eyes. ,”Rhonda, what do you expect me to tell you? It wasn’t superman it was Dante.”

“Nothing, I’m just surprised you guys actually had sex.” “Why?” Rhonda scratched her bed hair. ,”Well, he’s Dante and You are Cherry.” Cherry pulled the sheet off her bed eyeing Rhonda annoyed. ,”Well I’m glad you know our names.” Rhonda walked over hugging Cherry. ,”You know what I mean Cherry.” Cherry couldn’t say she didn’t. ,”I know, it didn’t seem like that would  have happened.” Rhonda help Cherry roll the bed sheets into the hamper.

“So when were you going to tell me about this secret crush?” Cherry threw a pillow at Rhonda making her laugh and duck. “It’s not, it was just sex. It feels like he used me though. I’m pissed that he doesn’t even care.” Rhonda helped remake Cherry’s bed. “How do you know he doesn’t care?” “He texted me saying I’m just a fuck, and to forget about it.”

“Well, you shouldn’t have let him come in here and take it Hon.” Cherry dropped backwards into her bed. ,”I see why Mya and Erica are always chasing after him now.” Rhonda laughed sitting beside Cherry. ,”Why.” Cherry rolled her eyes in the back of her head replaying last night in her mind. ,”He’s so good in bed, I can’t even explain it, and give me some slack Rhonda I haven’t had sex since Marcus. That was 2years ago.”

Rhonda laughed beside Cherry. ,”Definition of good dick?” Cherry pinched Rhonda’s side. ,”Shut up. Anyway I’m really mad at him. Why did he come here? Why didn’t he go fuck Erica or Mya like he always does? Why did he come here? I feel like one of his girls who spread their legs to him.”  “Well you kind of did Cherry, What do you wanna do? Go beat his ass?” Rhonda asked.

Cherry shrugged. ,”He doesn’t even care anyway. Why should I even mention it?”

-

(1 week later)