Chapter 13

This is short for a reason. : )

This will get you amph! Lol Get ready for a heart pumping good read.

LOVE

COMMENT
FAN
READ
VOTE if
YOU ENJOYED!

(Erica >>)

******

Cherry, Rhonda and Mya all fell backwards into the yard as Kat ripped out of Dante’s mom’s house, pushing past them.

Cherry and Rhonda had been invited to a party by Kat that Dante’s mother was hosting, and Mya invited herself and was now tagging along with them. Cherry stood up dusting off her dress and helping up Rhonda. “KAT? WHAT THE FUCK GIRL?” Mya shot Kat a glare, smoothing down her flow free skirt. Kat looked beyond pissed.

If possible the ends of her dark brown roots were as red as her face, her gorgues brown eyes were narrow, and she looked as if she was about to blow a fuse any minute if she didn’t get it together first. Kat through her hands up as if there was nothing more she could do. ”He proposed to that bitch!” Rhonda’s mouth popped open instantly.

Cherry squeezed her lips tightly together, slipping her heels off. She walked bare foot as she threw open the front door of the house. She had to see if this bullshit was true. Cherry rounded the corner hearing laughing coming from the kitchen, Rhonda was hot at her heels as Mya was trying to keep up.

Finally Cherry entered the living room. Most of Dante’s family seemed happy about the proposal, but Dante’s mom’s lips were in a very thin line as she watched her son share another kiss with Erica.

Dante smiled proudly holding his daughter in arms. Cherry felt a gust of wind by pass her as Kat suddenly came from behind her, Everybody let out a loud gasp or shriek as Kat tackled Erica right into the floor.

 Cherry stood there in shock for only an instant as she watched Kat’s fist colliding with Erica’s pretty face. Nobody moved, Everything froze as Erica screamed out from the impact of Kat’s knuckles to her nose. Erica screamed, you could clearly see that Kat had broken something as blood started spilling from her nose.

 It was until Cherry jumped in did everybody jump out their seat, It was as if Kat had tagged her next, because as Kat was pulled away, Erica tried to move and Cherry started swinging, her curly hair flew every which way as her fist slammed forcefully into Erica, Erica crashed back down into the floor,  holding her arms up to shield herself.

 Cherry grabbed and yanked one of Erica’s arms away as she slammed her fist into her eye. Erica gasped and started to get up as Dante grabbed Cherry back. Cherry squirmed in Dante’s arms as Erica walked right up in to her face talking all kinda shit now that Cherry was restrained

“YOU BITCH YOU THINK YOU CAN COME AROUND AND FUCK WITH ME! HUH?!” Cherry ripped away from Dante immediately crashing into Erica. ,”YOU KNOW THAT’S NOT DANTE’S DAUGHTER YOU DIRTY HOE, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO TRAP HIM BITCH!” Cherry screamed angrily in Erica’s face.

Cherry pulled Erica all the way down to the floor again kneeing her in the stomach, crushing a fist into her face. Erica screamed out angrily pushing Cherry off her trying to get up. ,”DON’T YOU RUN FROM ME BITCH”

Erica pushed the screen door out the way running out into the front yard. The family was obviously amused as they all ran after Cherry and Erica. Cherry jumped on Erica’s back right as she was about to open the door to her car. “GET HER ASS CHERRY!” Cherry barely heard as Dante’s family members yelled along with Kat, Mya and Rhonda’s voice.

“Stop stop!” Dante yelled grabbing Cherry’s arm trying to pull her away. Dante started backing up when Cherry turned towards him walking him away from her. ,”You better stay the fuck away from me!” Cherry shoved him twice. ,”Until you can be a man. You asshole.” Dante couldn’t even speak for a minute. He had never seen her acting like this.

Dante stammered. ,”C-Cherry what the fuck man, I make my own choices. You can’t get mad at me for wanting to be with Erica.” Cherry pressed her hands on hips. ,’Yes, I can because you fucked me a week after you proposed to her and you won’t give me a motherfucking reason why. Yes! I CAN! Because you don’t love her and when you get hurt by her, you will come trying to talk to me like you always do!, and YES I CAN BECAUSE YOUR TO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL!  DON’T COME TELL ME A DAMN THING WHEN YOU FIND OUT SHE HAS SECRET.” 

Dante looked down into Cherry’s angry eyes, wanting to calm her down, and get her to be happy with him like she was, but she didn’t look like she was playing right now. Dante hung his head as Cherry broke her gaze from his.

One of Dante’s sister was helping stop the blood coming from Erica’s nose as Rhonda and Kat followed Cherry back to her own car. “Got that bitch!!” Mya laughed to herself running behind them

----

:P Cherry is one cool as chic.