Chapter 6

This is really just a filler lol. The tone of the story is going to change after this. lol. :D You will feel it regardless to wether you know the characters well enough yet or not.

(Picture of Cherry) 

Comment

Love!

Fan

Read

Vote if you ENJOY!

---

(Two Months Later)

“Wow, it’s really bothering you isn’t it?” “No”Cherry denied as she and Rhonda leaned along Rhonda’s couch. “Rhonda make sure ya’ll clean up when you’re done. I don’t want you leaving shit all over my place.” Cherry looked back at mike. He was clutching a beer bottle, standing in a ripped tank top and jeans. “Okay Michael. Go finish your beer fucking bastard.” Mike laughed. ,”I can’t wait till you move the fuck out Rhonda. I don’t know what I saw in you.” Cherry frowned in disgust when he sucked more beer down. “I shoulda got with Mya like I was gone do in the first place.” Rhonda shrugged. ,”Is that suppose to hurt me Mike?” Mike shrugged turning around and walking off.

Rhonda sighed sinking into the couch. “He was such a sweetheart when I met him, now he’s an asshole.” Cherry agreed. She remembered when Rhonda and Mike met. Mike had been talking to Mya but as soon as Rhonda walk over his mind set changed and they started talking, and they hit it off really well. Mya was upset with Rhonda for a couple weeks, but she finally let it ago upon seeing Dante.

“Cherry, I don’t know why you won’t just take a step and talk to him instead of waiting around.” Rhonda changed the subject instantly as she took a chip from the bowl. Cherry took her time squeezing butter on her popcorn before responding. ,”Rhonda, I told you. I’m fine. It does not matter whether Dante talks to me, or doesn’t talk to me. It whatever.” “Cherry that’s a lot of butter..” Cherry looked down into the bowl and noticed that the butter had engulfed the popcorn.

Eating one Cherry winced at the strong savory taste ,”Yeah… I like a lot of butter.” Rhonda snatched the bowl away. ,”Sure.” Cherry sighed wiping her mouth. “You know I went over there and Erica was only in panties, and bra.” Rhonda choked on her soda. ,”Seriously. I guess he’s trying to tie loose ends?” Cherry nodded reaching for a chip. ,”I guess.”

Cherry gasped when Rhonda went head first into the table. Cherry looked back to see Mike holding a box of condoms in his hand. “Rhonda what the fuck is this.” Rhonda leaned up touching the cut on her head. “Looks like a box of condoms.” Mike popped the top of his newest beer. ,”What are you doing with them bitch!?. “Those are yours dipshit!” Rhonda got up and pushed Mike in his chest.” Mike eyed them as if he were trying to make sure.

“Mike your drunk!” Rhonda shouted before slamming the bedroom door. Mike looked at Cherry. “Mike you are an idiot.” Mike threw beer on Cherry laughing when she screamed and stood. “Cherry lets go.” Rhonda returned carrying a small suit case. Cherry walked over slapping Mike on the face before walking out the door behind Rhonda.

“God, I hate him Cherry.” Cherry held tight to Rhonda. Although she was saying she hated him she was crying at the same time. “Rhonda, 12.50 an hour at the Smoothie Frootie is not going to be enough to move out within 3 months. “Why can’t you just move in with me, It’ll just be like our apartment.” Rhonda wiped her tears looking up at Cherry. ,”Cherry, I don’t want to invade in your space.”