Chapter 10

(Pic of Dante, Something about him screams; I AM A SEX GOD.” ) Lol.

This chapter might have a surprise in it so brace yourself, but I don’t know. I’m not telling.

Comment

Love.Fan.Read.Vote if you Enjoyed

--

Cherry checked her alarm clock. Who in the hell was ringing the door bell at 1am? Cherry stretched before slipping her feet into her slippers, looking around for a weapon just in case there was a rapist or murder wanting to come in and try something.

Cherry decided on her pillow as the doorbell rang again. Cherry pushed her hair out her face peaking into Rhonda’s room. She was knocked out, snoring like bear.

 Cherry clutched the pillow behind her back making her way to the front door. Cherry opened it to see Dante rapidly pacing back and forth, from left to right.

“Dante the hell is wrong with you!? Do you know it’s 1 in the morning? ” Dante stopped pacing. He looked very upset.

Cherry stepped out the way letting him come in. “Let’s go up to my room so we don’t wake Rhonda. We need to talk anyway. You have been acting weird since early.”

Dante stepped into the house starting towards her room. Cherry shut the front door following behind Dante.  Once in her bedroom Cherry shut the door behind her quietly.

Cherry eyed Dante suspiciously., “Okay Dante what’s up?” Dante opened his mouth and closed it a couple times.

“What? Just say it.” Dante ran a hand through his hair quickly before pulling Cherry into his chest and kissing her deeply.

His kiss had so much power behind it..Cherry felt her knees give out and her heart take off immediately. It hammered inside her chest.

Cherry pushed him away confused, but he only pulled her back to his lips kissing her slowly, his lips moving in a sweet rhythm with hers as he walked her backwards into the bed.

Cherry gasped her eyes shot open once her back touched her mattress. “Dante..What-”

Dante pushed her hands high above her head silencing her with his soft lips for a moment. Cherry studied his eyes in the dark unsure of what to say, what to do.

Cherry felt his hands slip up her night gown and grab her breasts gently before he leaned down kissing her neck. Cherry let out a soft moan. Dante leaned up whispering in her ear.

“Let me know if you want me to stop.” Dante whispered this as if he wasn’t going to even if she asked him to. Cherry’s felt herself grow hot inside and out, thinking she had cum on herself just from the lust and demand in his voice.

Cherry tried to answer, but she could only stutter out an ,”Ooh”. Cherry arched her back as his hands played with and teased her to no end, making her drip against her bed sheets.

Dante knocked Cherry’s legs open eagerly with his knees before rolling a condom down on his very thick member.

Cherry spread her legs a little wider seeing how big he truly was with a full erection. Cherry screamed out in pleasure as he thrust roughly into her. Cherry scratched her nails into his back and sides.

Her heels slipping against the bed as he started to pound into her at rapid. Cherry couldn’t help but scream his name repeatedly forgetting that Rhonda was on the opposite side of her room.

The louder she screamed the harder Dante pounded, Cherry swore she had reached a higher octave called super soprano

Cherry screamed against Dante throaty grunts. Cherry had only just recognized that her head board was slamming into the wall.

Cherry let out a loud moan as she came powerfully, her thighs tightly clamped around Dante’s waist as she arched her back.

 Dante’s sweat covered chest pressed into hers as he hooked an arm around her pounding right into her sweet cream.

Cherry gasped feeling him slip deeper into her wet walls. Dante bit his lip looking into her eyes. Cherry let out a heavy breath as he continued on pushing even deeper into her.

Dante suddenly grew weak closing his eyes as he his body took to a hard tremble. ,”Oh fuck! ” Dante yelled holding to Cherry’s back as he came.

Dante gently put Cherry back against the bed kissing her sensually his tongue flicking hotly against hers. Cherry responded easily accepting his desperate kiss.

*

Cherry awoke the next morning in a jolt. Cherry felt sore all over eyeing her alarm clock. It was now 7 in the morning, and Dante was no longer lying by her side.

Cherry looked up at the ceiling confused. The smell of sex was heavy in her room reminding her of last night’s endeavors. Cherry sat up seeing her cell phone flashing.

Cherry sighed leaning over to see who had messaged her.

From(Dante)

Don’t Trip. It was just sex.

-Dante<3