Chapter 16

(:
Love.Comment.Fan.Read.Vote if you Enjoyed and want more!

--

Cherry felt tears streak her cheeks as Cole pressed his lips gently against her forehead. ,”I love you Cherry, and I wish there was something I could say, something I could do.” Cherry wiped her falling tears. ,”There is nothing you could say Cole. Why didn’t you stop when we got together?” Cole sighed. ,”I don’t know Cherry. “ Cherry gave Cole an icy stare. , “You don’t know? Well figure it out, in the mean time take me home.” Cherry stood from the park bench, and began to walk to Cole’s car. Before she could get any further she felt his hand tightly grip her wrist. ,”Cherry please. I need you.” Cherry shook his hand off her. ,”No you don’t. You have Olivia.”

Cherry let out a small shriek feeling Cole reached out again, gripping her wrist tighter. Cherry gasped at the small pop of her bone as Cole twisted it and turned her into him. ,”Cole that hurt’s let go.” Cherry’s eyes widen as he pushed her back first against his car, his lips touching her neck. ,”Cole. Please. I don’t want this with you, if you rape me, I will hate you for the rest of your life and mine.” Cherry started to shake beneath his hold as he pulled away from her and turned to walk off in the opposite direction. Cherry shrunk against the car shakily clicking through her phone for Rhonda’s number.

Cherry wiped her tears after having called Rhonda for the 3rd time, she must be at work. Cherry sat on the swing her head bowed as she sobbed, the sound of Cole’s car started and Cherry looked up as he drove off. Cherry clicked through her phone staring at Mya’s number, but she knew she was probably too busy to care about anything. Cherry scrolled back up freezing her thumb on Dante’s name before taping the call button.

-

“What happened Cherry? I can see something happen.” Cherry slumped against Dante’s car seat as he pulled out of Rhonda’s driveway. No one was home, and Rhonda was giving her a key today after work. “It doesn’t matter Dante, it didn’t happen.” Cherry closed her eyes enjoying the soft smell of Dante’s after shave as he drove. Cherry jumped at his comforting squeeze on the shoulder. ,”I’m sorry you’re suffering so much pain Cherry. I wish I could take it from you, you know. You are always so happy and sassy.” Cherry smiled a little. ,”You don’t know how I am now Dante. We haven’t seen each other in a year.”

Dante chuckled turning into his drive way finally. ,”That’s true.” Cherry started to open the car door once he shut the engine off, but Dante came over and opened the door for her. ,”Thank you Dante, but I always ask you not to.” Dante shrugged. ,”It just feels weird not to.” Cherry smiled following him to the front door. Dante couldn’t help but let his eyes wander as he studied her, taking in her every curve  . Cherry looked behind her when he didn’t open the door.

Dante shift his eyes quickly to his keys. Cherry smiled at his cheeks flushing red as he fumbled his keys before finally finding the right one. The house was a beautiful light gray and white, with a nice sized front yard and a beautiful large back yard, and inside it was very homey. Cherry relaxed against the soft white couch situated in front a large flat screen t.v.” Everything inside their home seemed to hold a great value.

“Wow, Dante. You guys are doing well.” Dante nodded putting his keys on the key hook. ,”Yeah.” Cherry looked around the rest of the house noticing a gorgues silver spiraling stairwell. ,”Where is Erica?” Dante shrugged. ,”Probably with her mom, or she took Jayla shopping again.” Cherry noticed the exaggeration on the word again and held a laugh. ,”Does she work?” Dante slid into the couch beside Cherry. ,”No, she sure can spend money though, I got her a credit card last week I gave her a 5,000 limit, she’s probably spent that already.”Dante shook his head.

Cherry laughed. Dante smiled hearing Cherry’s cute laugh touch and tickle his senses. “It’s nice to hear you laugh Cherry. You want something to eat? Drink?” “You can cook now?” Dante laughed. ,”Yeah, a little somethin’ somethin’. Cherry smiled lightly. ,”No, I’m good though.” Dante nodded unbuttoning his dress shirt. ,”I’m sorry I pulled you away from work.” Dante smiled. ,”Nah, It’s fine. I’m probably there more than I need to be. This is actually the week I’m not supposed to be there, my co-manager works this week.”

Cherry looked at Dante’s new abs and pecs as his shirt fell away his body. ,”You’ve been working out huh?” Dante shrugged. ,”Well, a lot of the guys at work are weak. So I end up lifting things for them.” Dante slyly smiled. Cherry laughed. It was just like that for the next 2 hours Cherry and Dante talking about nothing in particular. It was nice, Dante even took the time out to ask her for forgiven for his ignorance and stupidity a year earlier and Cherry forgave him not just because he apologized but because of the sincerity he had when he asked her to forgive him.

-

Cherry jerked awake at the bang of the bedroom door hitting the wall. ,’DANTE ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKING SERIOUS!” Dante’s eyes shot open. He and Cherry had managed to fall asleep together after watching a movie, what made it look worst is the position they fell asleep in. Dante was settled between Cherry’s legs, his head resting on her breasts. “Baby, It is not what you think.” Dante sat up quickly sliding away from Cherry.

Cherry finally got her vision to focus noticing a very angry Erica as Dante walked over to her. Jayla shouted daddy and ran over to Dante. Cherry smiled, she was so adorable and such a sweet baby girl, but as she grew you could see all of Erica’s feature but none of Dante’s. “YOU BROUGHT THIS BITCH BACK IN OUR LIVES!” “Erica, let’s not argue right now, let me take Cherry home and then we can talk.”

Cherry noticed Erica clutch at least 8 different bags on her arms before walking off, she had actually went to one of the most expensive clothing stores in Paris. Cherry didn’t catch the name on the bag before Erica walked off but she definitely noticed the colors of it.

“I’m sorry Cherry.” Cherry only shook her head. ,’It’s okay, we probably shouldn’t have fallen asleep like that..” Dante smiled pulling into Rhonda’s driveway. ,”Bye Cherry. I enjoyed spending most of the day with you.” Cherry nodded. ,”Thank you for coming to my rescue.” Cherry leaned in as Dante turned his  head suddenly, Cherry lips greeted with his and her eyes immediately shut as they shared a soft kiss. Dante finally pulled away slowly after a moment running his hands through his hair, before looking back at Cherry. ,”Making up for the day I turned away.”

Cherry smiled blushing as her heart thumped against her chest. ,”Goodnight Dante.” Dante smiled leaning over again lightly kissing her lips once more before moving away. “Night Cherry.” Cherry waved Dante off watching him drive off as she shut the door behind her. Rhonda smirked at her best friend, handing her a key. Cherry blushed lightly, biting away a smile. ,”What?” Rhonda smiled widely. ,”I saw that.”

--

Lol, at Rhonda being nosy.