Chapter 7

(That’s Chlamydia because It is not a person lol.)

WOOT I edited it. lmao

---

“YOUR GOING TO WHAT!” Cherry shouted as she shot up from out her seat.  Everybody stopped packing up to leave for a moment to look over. Dante looked at them than over at Cherry. , “I said I’m going to propose to Erica. It would be a good thing for me and her.”  Cherry looked at him shocked, offended even. ,“Are you stupid Dante?”

Dante’s eyes narrowed. ,”What the fuck do you mean Cherry?  Am I stupid? You know what, every time I think I can tell you something you act like a drama queen.” Dante reached to his side grabbing his bag. ,”I don’t know what made me tell you anyway.” Dante stood after swinging the bag around his chest. Cherry grabbed Dante’s hand to stop him from walking as Mya re-appeared from the bathroom. Dante snatched his hand away eyeing Cherry with the meanest look he could muster

,”Dante, I don’t mean it literally. Why are you proposing to that girl? You aren’t doing it for the right reason.” An tight smile lingered on Dante’s lips “Since you’re so motherfuckin’ smart, What’s the right reason?” Cherry looked over at Mya who looked a little upset, before Cherry turned to face Dante. ,”For love? How about because you know she will always be there for you through thick and thin.”.

 “Cherry, I do love her, and if you hadn’t noticed by now we have been through some shit together.” Cherry licked her lips. ,”And you love her?” Dante shrugged. ,”Yeah. I do”  “Really?” Cherry swallowed trying to keep her anger in check but it was coming to surface fast. “Yes Cherry. I do.” Cherry shoved her fists in her jean pockets forcing a smile. ,”Well, If you marry her, you can forget about sending me an invitation because I do not want to go.” Dante’s face fell. ,”What? Why?”  “Because you don’t love her Dante!”

 Dante gritted his teeth while his nostrils flared “Right because you would know. Look at all the dudes who ask you out. Who have you gone out on a date with? NO ONE! WHO HAVE YOU DATED SINCE MARCUS!? NOBODY! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER BEFORE YOU TELL ME I DON’T LOVE SOMEBODY.” The danced studio echoed against Dante’s loud voice.

“DON”T BRING MARCUS INTO THIS! AND YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT THE HELL I KNOW ABOUT LOVE!” Dante laughed. ,” I’m gonna go before I bring some skeletons out your closet in front of my class.” About 15 of Dante’s student’s were literally standing around watching and Cherry hadn’t even noticed. Cherry ignored them. ,”What Dante you think you don’t have skeleton’s too? They don’t know you were a hoe in college and you came to me crying because you got chlamydia from this nasty ass girl I told you not to get head from.” Dante eye’s turned a whole new color as he threw his bag down while some of the girl’s in his class shared a round of “ew’s”.

 Dante’s jaw was clenched and his knuckles were snow-white on top as he balled them up. ,”Cherry. I thought we were taking that to our grave.” Cherry chewed her lip feeling guilty all of sudden. He sounded really hurt.  Dante sunk down onto the bench they were sitting at before. ,”Wow. I thought I could trust you. I’m not putting your business out Cherry. That’s fucked up. I don’t give a damn how mad at you, I am  right now. I hate your guts. You can go find some other nigga to hang on to because It’s not gonna be me anymore.”

Dante stood once again walking to exit out of the studio. Cherry watched him tears welling up in her eyes. ,”Dante! Wait!” Dante turned with his hand pushing the door open. ,”Cherry. I don’t need you to say sorry. I need you to give me time. Leave me alone.” Dante started to step out. Cherry felt tears start trailing her cheeks. ,”Dante wait” Dante pressed his forehead against the cool metal door without turning to face Cherry . ,”and hear you say what?” Cherry’s lips quivered as she fought away the lump in her throat. ,“Let me make it up to you.” Dante gripped the handle on the door. ,”Good luck because you have fucked up any trust we had.” Cherry dropped her head as he left the studio

“Cherry you are such a bitch. Can’t you see, you hurt his feelings?” Mya huffed and ran after Dante.

--

(1 year earlier.)

“Cherry I fucked up.” Cherry cut another box open starting to unpack her things into an apartment just around the block from Dante’s apartment. “What?” “I need you to look at something.”Cherry pushed a couple bowls into the cupboard above before turning to look at Dante who started to unzip his pants. “WOAH!” Cherry grabbed his hand stopping him. “Cherry, I’m not into joking. I need you to look.” Cherry eyed him suspiciously before allowing him to continue. “Why couldn’t you show Alex?” “He will tell Kat.”

 Dante dropped his boxers. His dick was fire engine red. “Oh my god Dante. What the hell. We need to take you to a doctor like now. What did you do?” Dante looked at the ground shamefully. , “Jenna Martin gave me head.” Cherry almost slapped the shit out of him. ,”DANTE SHE’S A FUCKING SLUT!” Dante winched at Cherry’s high tone. ,” I know Cherry. I know.”

Once the doctor had prescribed Dante antibiotic’s to get rid of the problem, they returned to Cherry’s apartment where Dante took his first dose of medication. “Dante if I say a girl is nasty. THE GIRL IS NASTY.”Cherry swung a dish towel at him. Dante nodded ducking first and then pulling Cherry into a hug before burying his face into her neck. Cherry wrapped her arms around his waist trembling all over when his warm breath tickled her. ,”Cherry. Can I trust you to keep this between us?” “Yes Dante. I’m taking this to my grave. Trust me”

 Dante pulled away from the side of Cherry’s neck, and Cherry felt the blush in her cheek’s rise when he kissed her. His lips were so soft and his kiss was so very sweet and caring. It wasn’t too long and it wasn’t too much, but it was enough to make Cherry feel light-headed. Dante studied her eyes and Cherry felt her heart flutter inside her chest when he leaned down to kiss her again for an even longer period of time. Cherry pulled away slowly that time. “Dante.. Why are you kissing me?” Dante smiled shrugging. ,”I don’t know. I’m just happy I met you.” Cherry’s eyes suddenly widened. Dante’s smile faded. ,”What?”

and once Cherry found out she didn’t have Chlymadia from his kisses two weeks later. They were even closer than before.

--

Man, how does it feel to know Dante had that secret?