Chapter 14

(Pic of COLE :) )

Love.Comment.Read.Fan.VOTE if YOU enjoyed

---

Cherry swirled her straw around in her strawberry limeade trying to enjoy her date with Cole, but her mind kept wandering back to Dante. Cole took and kissed Cherry’s hand’s. ,”You have a lot on your mind.” Cherry sighed pushing her cup away. ,”How do you know?” Cole smiled,” I just asked if you liked to chill out with the elephant’s and have them shower mud and feces on you and you said yes.” Cherry smiled a little while Cole chuckled.

”I’m sorry.”Cole rubbed the back of her hands with his thumbs. ,”Cherry relax. Clear your head. Don’t let what happened yesterday spoil your evening with me.” Cherry looked into Cole’s eyes and smiled. ,”Let’s go back to mine. I’ll make you up a nice warm bath, and I’ll oil every part of you up. That should relax you.” Cherry blushed deeply. ,”Okay, Let’s go do that.” Cole laughed stepping from the booth and helping Cherry down.

Cole guided Cherry into his car kissing her cheek as she settled into the seat. Cherry pulled her phone from her purse again.

(Missed; 84. TXT )

From(Dante)

Cherry. PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE!

From(Dante)

Cherry! Wtf are you that mad at me?

From(Dante)

I CANT TELL YOU HOW I FEEL IF YOU WONT TALK TO ME!!

From(Dante)

ALRIGHT CHERRY. I LOVE YOU? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR???

Cherry stared at the last message finally responding.

To(Dante)

No that’s not what I WANT to hear, I want to hear what you want to tell me FO-REAL, I want some sincerity from you. I want the truth from you, you pussy-ass boy. Stop texting me I’m out with a real man right now. Cole.  So Fuck off.

-Cherry

Cole turned out the parking lot shifting the gear into drive and pulling out of the parking lot. Cherry gazed at Cole, he sure was cute. Cole looked over at Cherry flashing her a smile. “Cole, what made you want to be an electrician?” Cole looked straight ahead his hand still on the gear shift. ,’I wanted to know how things worked, what made them tick, tock, and buzz.” Cherry smiled nodding.

Cole smiled. ,”Cherry I have something for you when we go in.” “For me?” Cole smiled nodding as he pulled into his drive way. Cherry had never been to his place, but it had her in shock for a moment as she looked at his beautiful house. He had a house! Cherry barely could afford her dinky little apartment and he had a house. “Cherry, I think my roommate is here, but they are probably going to leave in a little”