Chapter 9

(Pic of Cole)

Comment

Love.Fan.Read.Vote if Enjoyed

Cherry smiled up at a very cute guy standing above her. Rhonda spooned smoothie cream into the machine while watching Cherry do the register. He smiled a cute smile down at Cherry looking down into her eyes as well.

Cherry blushed., “So, what would you like?” He was standing at least 6’1 soft hazel eyes, his lips looked edible as he moved them while talking to Cherry.  Cherry realized she hadn’t heard anything he said as he placed his order. ,”And a crunchie crisp” He said ending his order. Cherry looked back at Rhonda for help and Luckily Rhonda was already making it.

Cherry sighed a breath of relief and rang him up handing him back change. Cherry watched him walk away and go sit down, before she whirled around to look at Rhonda. ‘Oh my god Rhonda, he is sexy.” Cherry muttered in a quiet voice.

 Rhonda nodded in agreement peaking over Cherry’s shoulder to see him talking to the girl he walked in with. He indeed was one fine light skinned brotha. Rhonda nodded. ,”Yeah to bad, he walked in with that girl.”

Rhonda gently rung the bell with her palm. “Order 560” Cherry took the tray from Rhonda setting it on the counter for him. Cherry watched him walk away, taking his seat.

The girl sitting in the booth with him must have said something because he broke out into such an adorable smile. He had dimples Cherry noticed. He looked up again at Cherry, before looking back at the girl.

Rhonda hopped up on the counter beside Cherry. ,”Well this is a first I’ve seen in months.”Cherry fiddle with the key on the money drawer.,”What are you talking about?”

 Cherry looked over at Rhonda curiously.  Rhonda smiled knowingly at her best friend. ,”You are attracted to that guy. Do you know how many guys come up to you in a week? and you don’t notice and then he comes in? “

Cherry tapped her finger nails on the counter. ,”That’s not true, I’ve noticed.” Rhonda slid off the counter seeing their manager walk in from the back. ,”Right, sure you noticed, but have you called them back? No Cherry Daniels you have not.” Rhonda took her spot in front of the smoothie machine again.

Cherry watched him lick away at his top lip getting rid of the access crème. “Oh he is a freak.” Rhonda spoke quietly. ,”Shut up Rhonda, He had something on his lip” Rhonda let out a laugh. Cherry watched as the girl leaned over to kiss his lips.

Cherry pouted. First guy I like has a girlfriend. as the girl got up she cut her eyes at Cherry exiting the restaurant. He finally came over setting the tray into the tray holder. ,”Hey, I’m Cole.” His dimples showed as he talked. Cherry couldn’t find her voice but Rhonda spoke for her. ,’She’s Cherry.”

Cherry felt retarded swallowing nervously. Cole nodded a thanks at Rhonda. ,”Cherry I don’t want seem like I’m being disrespectful, So I’m just going to be honest. Yeah I’m on a date with that girl right now,  but I wanted to know If I can see you again maybe?”

Cherry smiled at his sweet gesture. ,”Yeah sure.” He looked so cute as he smiled again. ,”May I have your number?” Coles cute brown eyes sparkled happily as Cherry pulled a napkin free from the canister along with a pink highlighter she found on the floor earlier.