Chapter 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

Vasectomy: Surgical procedure to cut the tubes of a man’s urethra that carry sperm.

“This is Johnson’s Building, 5th floor, manager Dante Michaels. How may I help you?” Cherry relaxed against his smooth voice. “Dante, it’s Cherry.” Cherry smiled when she heard his smile through the phone. ,”Are you okay? You didn’t have to run of like that I was just stunned.”

Cherry plopped onto her back into the couch cradling the phone between her neck and ear. “I’m sorry I kissed you.” “Why did you?” Cherry sighed blushing. ,”I don’t really know. You have been by my side for these past few days and I guess I was wrapped up in the emotion of it all.” Cherry smiled at Dante’s soft chuckle.

“It’s alright. I would have understood that, you didn’t have to speed off so quickly.” Cherry chewed her lip suddenly feeling stupid from her choice of action. ,”I’m sorry Dante.” Cherry heard a soft smile in Dante’s sweet voice, “It’s fine. Hey, how did the date with Cole go?” Cherry heard the strain in Dante’s voice as if he was having trouble getting Cole’s name out. Cherry swiftly ran her eyes along the ceiling wondering if she tell Dante if it was a lie or not. ,”Dante, I didn’t have a date with Cole. I just said that in hopes to make the situation less awkward.”

Cherry swore she heard him let out a breath. ,”Oh? I’m happy it’s not true. I really don’t want you around him again.” Cherry smiled brightly at his concern. ,”And why is that?” Cherry relaxed more into the couch as Dante’s voice softened. ,”Well…” “Mr. Michael’s, Your 11am is here!”

Cherry winched at the shrill voice of Dante’s secretary in the back ground. Both Cherry and Dante mildly chuckled as they both let out an exasperated sigh. ,”Cherry, Can we finish talking later? I have to get back to work.”

Cherry was glad Dante couldn’t see the immediate disappoint on her face. Approximately one year ago he’d skip his responsibilities and go have fun instead, but now a year later he’d made an ultimate change and was now a grown man.

 “Sure.” Cherry forced the words from her throat. ,”Maybe we can have that lunch you wanted when I’m done here.” Cherry blushed. ,”Okay. Bye Dante.” “Bye.” Cherry sighed as the line softly clicked.

2weeks breezed by slowly and Cherry was confronted with Rhonda who frantically rushed over to her. ,”Cherry, I don’t know why that hefer would post that on face book, I’m sorry you look so upset.” Cherry lazily bit into the green apple in her hold, wondering what the hell Rhonda was rapping on about.

“I don’t know why Erica would post, “I’m pregnant.” All over face book and share it with me.” The apple slipped easily from Cherry’s grasp. ,”What..” Rhonda dropped into the couch beside Cherry. ,”I thought you knew..” Cherry looked at Rhonda in utter disbelief, her mind rushing back to the date Dante had promised her once he’d gotten done with work.

She’d managed to hide parts of it from Rhonda knowing Rhonda would scold her for it. Cherry felt her mind grow hazy as each wonderful memory of 2weeks earlier rushed back into her mind.

Cherry eagerly answered her phone 3 hours later as Dante’s name flashed along her cell phone screen. ,”Hello?” “Hey Cherry, ready for that lunch I promised.” Cherry rushed upstairs pulling out some of her drawers looking for something cute and casual to wear. “Yes.””Will you be ready in an hour, I want to head home, shower and change clothes.” Cherry yanked a cute halter top from her drawer. ,”Yeah of course”

An hour finally had passed and Cherry anxiously awaited in the living room peeking out the window every 5seconds, until she saw Dante pull up to the house and step out looking very nice in a comfortable pair of jeans and a simple tee.

 Cherry looked down at her dress wondering if she had over dressed, she didn’t know why the hell she was so frantic over wearing the perfect thing, they were just friends. Cherry rolled her eyes at herself before going over to answer the door.

Cherry’s heart fluttered as the soft scent of Dante’s cologne touched her nose. ,”You look nice Cherry, shall we?” Dante smiled teasingly as he held a bended arm out for Cherry to take. Cherry smiled looping her purse strap over her shoulder as she link her arm through Dante’s bended one.

It was nice, the car ride there was peaceful, they talked easily, and freely and soon It was after 9:30pm and Dante took Cherry home. Cherry looked around noticing Rhonda nor Mike were home. Rhonda and Mike liked to sneak off from time to time. “Hey Dante do you want to come in for bit? See how Rhonda and Mike fixed up the place?” Dante laughed. ,”Yeah, but I can’t stay to long.” Cherry nodded stepping from the car.

Once inside the house, with 15mintues passed, Cherry questioned how she was trying to seduce Dante into bed, Was she just horney and desperate from lack of sex for or did she have feelings or him really? Dante laid back against Cherry’s bed gazing up at her. ,”Cherry I should go.”

Cherry crawled onto him. ,”Please Dante..” Dante swallowed weakly. ,”Cherry, I would love to, I really would, but I don’t want to hurt you or anybody, pleae.” Dante tried to gently pry Cherry’s fingers away from the buttons on his jeans. “It’s just sex Dante.” Dante shook his head gently. ,”No It’s not Cherry, I care about you and It’s not just sex.”

“Than show me..” Dante studied Cherry’s eyes. ,”Cherry if this is because of you catching me in my office..”Cherry sighed deeply sliding of his lap. “Why would it be because of that.” “I don’t know Cherry, but this isn’t you. I’m going to go so you can get some rest. Cherry leaned over capturing his lips along her’s before he could even move.

His lips froze before they began to move in sync with Cherry’s. Soft moans escaped Cherry’s lips. Dante’s body responded to them an erection immediately pushing painfully against his jeans. Dante pulled away jumping up. ,”No Cherry, We have to stop. Please. I’m going to go.”Cherry nodded. ,”I’d probably just get pregnant and cause more problems anyway”

Dante only smiled slightly. ,”That impossible, I had a vasectomydone for the sake of Erica.”

Cherry’s face fell immediately as the present flooded back into her mind. ,”Rhonda that’s impossible.”

=====

Will update faster, writers block is coming to an end. :)