Chapter 4

(Pic of Erica)

___

Cherry made the smoothie before passing it to Rhonda to hand to the customer. “Are you and Mike doing better?” Rhonda clicked in the price of the smoothie on the register, handing change to the customer. Rhonda shrugged. ,”I’m trying to save up, so I can move out and into my own place. He’s too controlling.” Cherry poured frozen strawberry’s in the blender. “Cherry they want banana too.” Cherry went to grab two banana’s down. ,”What do you mean’s he’s “too” controlling?” Rhonda sighed. ,”He wants to control my life. Everything I do. Where I go to school. How I breathe.” Cherry laughed a little pouring the mixture into two cups. ,”Well not how I breathe.” Rhonda smiled a little. ,”But you get what I mean.” Cherry gave Rhonda the two drinks watching her put them in the cup holder.

“Maybe if you move out with him, I can see you more?” Cherry looked at Rhonda hopeful. Rhonda hugged Cherry. ,”Yes. I miss you.” Cherry smiled passing a food order to one of the guys in the back. “Please do. Mya is driving me up the damn wall. All she seems to care about is Dante. That’s the only time she hangs out with me, when she knows Dante will be around me.” Rhonda laughed while taking two more orders and passing them to Cherry. Cherry made a face at the order before grabbing down two carrots, a banana, and another bag of strawberries.  “She has had a thing for him ever since they kissed 2 years ago.” Cherry pushed the button on the juicer. ,”That was 2years ago. He probably doesn’t even remember that. He got with Erica a week after that.” Rhonda nodded agreeing. ,”You know she don’t let stuff go.” Cherry placed a straw in the drink handing it to Rhonda. ,”Well she needs to.” Rhonda lowered her voice taking the money before giving back change. “You know they started having sex while he was with Erica.” Cherry shifted the juicer too far causing the carrot, strawberry and banana juice to coat the floor. ,”Shit.” Cherry moved the juicer back. Lucky Joe saw it and grabbed his mop.

Cherry stood to the side a little making the drink all over again. ,”When?” Cherry placed the order on a tray before handing the guys in the back 3 more food orders. Rhonda closed the register when the last customer went to sit down with their tray.  “Erica and Dante got together, and 6months later Dante was fucking her.” Cherry shook her head. ,”Well she was starting to dog him out after 6months. He didn’t talk to know body, look at nobody. Then she started making all kinda accusations about me because we hang out.” Rhonda laughed. ,”Yeah, cause she couldn’t find him being unfaithful nowhere else. Erica knew though, that’s why she and Mya don’t get along.” Cherry took a pause as the juice filled in the cup. ,”Okay, how do you know all this?”

Rhonda took the cup from Cherry. ,”That night we all crashed at Alex’s apartment, I got up to pee, you were knocked out, Alex and Rochelle had went up to his room, and I opened the bathroom door, Mya was butt ass naked and Dante’s jeans were down at his ankles. I closed the door so fast.” Rhonda laughed. “ and Dante came up to me 2weeks later and asked if I was gonna trip about it, and I told him no, and Erica knows because she caught them.. twice.”

Cherry laughed. ,”This sounds mean, but I don’t like her any damn way.” Rhonda high fived Cherry. “Right.She was doggin’ Dante out so much. That bitch. I hate her. I don’t like how all of sudden she was pregnant two months later, her and Dante only had sex twice he us.” Cherry nodded. ,”I thought I was the only one who found that weird and then she was already 8week pregnant?, but I love Jayla, So I don’t question it. I don’t know how Jayla is so sweet and her mom is a bitch.” Rhonda nodded. ,”Well maybe she didn’t know she was pregnant yet.”