Chapter 11

This is the only time I will do this so savor it;D

Comment

Love.Fan.Read.Vote if YOU enjoyed!

_____________________-

Dante’s POV

Alex glanced at Dante while swallowing the rest of his beer. Dante uncapped a third one. “What’s up with you man. You are throwing em back.” Alex took the beer from Dante before he could even put it to his lips. “Shit Alex, I don’t know. “ Alex put the beer on the coffee table.

Dante put his head back against the couch. ,”Man for the past 6months, when I’m with her I can’t stop smiling. She’s always on mind when I go to bed. When I wake up I wanna see her. It hurts when we argue. Before than I didn’t give a shit about any of that” “Who are you talking about, Erica?”

 Alex collected the beer bottles getting up to throw them away. ,”Naw Man. Cherry.” Alex smiled. To his own knowledge Kat was always yapping about how she’d rather have Dante date Cherry other than Erica or Mya.

“Cherry? You mean the real cute chick with the curly hair?” “Yeah” Dante answered rubbing a hand over his face, stressed out. ,”Sound’s like you like her.” Dante laughed. ,” Naw man, I think I just need a good fuck from her and all these thoughts can be put to rest.”

 Alex sat down on the couch again. ,”I wouldn’t do it man, you could hurt her feelings and yours too.” Dante shook his head. ,”I doubt it. She’s thinks of me as a friend. It’s not like she likes me or somethin'. She won't care.”

Alex leaned against the couch again. ,“Dante you wont get any pussy from Cherry. Hell she turned me down before I dated Rochelle." Alex smiled thinking about his Chelle . A smirk fell on Dante’s lips. ,”Naw she would, she trusts me. I’ll get some pussy easy from her.” Alex shook his head. ”Man that aint right. You are going after the wrong thing. It sounds like you like her."

It is okay to like a cute chic Dante .” “Naw, I probably just want to fuck her. She’s cute, she’s gotta phat ass. Great body. You know” Dante shrugged looking at Alex than at his watch. Alex had a disapproving frown on his face.

“I have to go get Jayla and drop her off at daycare, than go to this stupid meeting up at the dance school.” Alex pounded his fist with Dante’s. “Dante think before you go do that man, you could mess up a good thing.” Dante nodded only half listening before walking out to his car.

*

Dante pulled into Erica’s driveway 15 minutes later putting his spare key in the key hole, turning the knob. Erica smiled at him holding a cigarette between her finger tips. ,”Hi baby.” Dante waved in front his face fanning the smoke from his nose while picking Jayla up with her diaper bag. Dante smiled at his daughter kissing her forehead. ,”Hi Jayla.” Erica got up pulling Dante into a hard kiss.

Dante pulled away tasting the tobacco on her breath. ,”Erica don’t kiss me if you’re gonna smoke.” Erica stubbed the cigarette out, blowing the smoke from her nose, and leaning over to kiss him again. Dante held her waist kissing her lightly tasting the smoke on her breath. Dante pull back a little disgusted. ,”I’m going to drop her off than I have a meeting to go to.”