The Beginning; Chapter 3

(Pic of Jayla, and Dante. Jayla is sooooooo! cUTEE!! awww. lol

Jayla is 7months old.) 

COMMMENT
VOTE
FAN
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

___

Chapter (3)

    I then came down, hold up, grip the grain, roll up  and your girlfriend want a nigga like me Cause I ain't trying to control her. She call me when she wants a change. Black diamond, my pinky ring, and she know you weak and we ain't the same. You hit the scene, I make the scene. I'm in her head like Maybelline. H-Town so I'm made to lean. I'm in her soul, I make her scream.

Loud music blared and echoed loudly from wall to wall in the dance studio where Dante easily slid across the smooth floor showing his students some new routine he came up. Dante at some point had removed his shirt and one of the girls in the back lost her balance and tripped over her own ankle. Single beads of sweat trailed the sides of his face onto his neck and chest. He was glistening wet ,dancing around on his feet in his black sweats.

Cherry sturdily walked around catching their routine from angle to angle. Mya waved a hand at her nose as the smell of must and sweat was slowly building in the room. “A’ight, Jessica,Randy. Come up here by me.” Cherry watched Jessica roll her shirt underneath her bra, while Randy slid his t-shirt over his head. Cherry's eyes immediately took Randy in. God he was cute. Cherry shook her head at the thought. He’d never give her the time of day though. To old, to grown, has his own house. Randy stretched as the  music started again.

Dante’s ponytail holder snapped, but he didn’t notice as the music started and the trio easily started the route. Jessica and Randy never stepped off rhythm. Dante did say they were his best dancers. Cherry looked over the camera to see some jealous faces as well as some impressed ones.

Dante clapped as the music ended again. ,”VERY GOOD, VERY GOOD! I will see you all next week, please practice your routines.” Cherry shut the camera off as everybody started to get up and go to the locker rooms. Dante let out a breath watching everybody leave as he grabbed up his sweaty shirt. Mya looked disgusted. ,”It stinks in here.” Cherry laughed. ,”That’s probably Dante, his balls sweat is making the whole place smell bad.” Dante blatantly ignored their comments and wiped his forehead with his already sweaty shirt. “Cherry, set the camera down over there.” Dante pointed. Cherry walked over setting the camera back into its compartment.

“EW!! DANTE!” Cherry screamed feeling his sweaty arms tightly grab her waist and lift her. Dante laughed setting her back down before he lunged his musty t-shirt at her. Cherry cringed as the sweat filled shirt made a loud thwap sound on her back. Cherry turned on her heels chasing after him as he held the top of his sweat pants to keep them up before running off. “That is gross Dante, what the fuck is wrong with you?” Cherry laughed finally grabbing at his hair once she was closer to him. Dante let out a soft howl. “Ay, Cherry. Come on stop doing that.” Cherry smiled and yanked his hair hard. “Cherry let go A’ight?” Cherry smiled. , “Why?” Dante felt her small pull again and he felt his dick grow stiff in no time.

“Damn Cherry, stop! I’m not playin’” Dante looked irritated now as he pride Cherry fingers from his hair. Cherry eyed him curiously as she let go of his hair. Dante shrugged it off walking to the locker rooms so they could leave. Cherry looked over at Mya, and Mya shrugged just as confused. Mya put her purse down and leaned forward whispering to Cherry. ,”So you gonna hook us up?” Cherry zipped the camera up in it bag, looking up at Mya. ,”Mya you still like Dante?” Mya nodded with a twinkle in her eye. ,”Yes. He looks soo good with his shirt off.” Cherry put the camera case in Dante’s bag lying on the floor. ,”You know about Erica right?” Mya crackled her gum taking a small string out and twirling it around her index finger. ,”I don’t care about her ghetto ass.” Cherry laughed at Mya’s comment. I mean if he wants you he will pretty much go after you. Cherry shrugged.