chapter 2 - snow power

Maggies pov.

"Maggie please don't go, i'll do anything! Please don't leave me behind!" Lexy shouts at me.

After a while of walking I start to run towards the moon.

The snow and wind were making me feel free as a bird, the wind was blowing my hair and dress, making me feel like a goddess.

A few hours later of me running I collapse onto the snow from how tired I was from running.

"Maggie please don't go!" Was all I heard in my head from Lexy.

I start to break down, screaming and crying at once. I squeezed my eyes closed, trying to stop crying but I can't, what lexy said made me want to cry every single time I think about it.

"Why me? Why was I to leave my best friend? Why?!" I scream at no one.

"Why me, I didn't do anything!" I scream even more.

_________

I jolt awake, same dream as always. Ever since that day I left being my best friend and my other family I can't help but have one sentence keep running over and over in my head.

That day when I saw her for the last time made me cry every single day, lexy was crying herself out, begging me to stay with her. I would but I can't, I can't disobey the rules that they make or I get killed. It sucks but I have to be strong for myself and lexy.

I sit up from my bed and stretch out my muscles. I then slide over to the edge of my bed and get up, I walk towards my bathroom and start doing my things in there. After I was done I blow dried my hair then straighten it.

I then walk out of my bathroom and into my room were my closet is, opening my closet to just see all dresses. I sight, soon I have to shopping for new ones but I don't want to be caught.

I first put my undergarments on then I decided to put on a simple white dress with some white flats for today

Once I was done I go to my kitchen and decided to make myself some eggs with sausages. When I was done making my food I served myself some water and started to eat.

After I was finished I clean my dishes and set them back up to were they belong. I open then close my front door. Where I made my house is an area full of snow which I loved because I loved snow. But when I say build I mean I continue to build this house because when I found it, it was half way done but thing is that this house must have been half built 20 something years ago from how it looked. I then walk out more until I was in the middle of the yard.

I closed my eyes and started to relax, I let my arms go out. Soon I started to feel power from the inside of me. Remember when the queen told me I had a special gift? Yes I later found out that I can make snow, that can help others when hurt; But I get to accept people who can use it to heal. Everyday I practice my gift, like the queen said to.