chapter 19 - go away!

Maggie's pov.

The next morning I was excited, I was happy but at the same time I was worried and upset. Lexy, my sister, my best-friend, my everything was in her heat and I can't do nothing about it. Lexy was with me while I was on my heat, she tried to help me out even though Chris told her to go away, she didn't give up and continued to bother Chris, it was pretty funny for me to watch and I knew Lexy knew too.

Lexy would bring food up to me when I was hungry, once again Chris was telling her to get out and that he could do it but again she did not give up. I want to do that today for her........but I can't.

Lexy is with my...... Brother Dome, she's on her heat because of him, i'm afraid if I come in and try to help her out he is going to get mad at me, heck if he finds out i'm his sister he is going to hate me but kill me at the same time, I don't want to die!

I decided to think it through right now. What would be the best, going on a date and let my best friend suffer or stay here and actually try to make her laugh?

'I can tell Chris to move the date tomorrow so I can hang out with Lexy,'

or....

'I can go out with Chris and try making Lexy happy tomorrow?'

After a good 30 seconds of thinking hard I decided to move the date for tomorrow, my best friend needs me today, especially today because its hard on the first week with your heat.

I get up from the bed and stretch my arms, reaching all the way up in the air, then bringing them back down. I walk towards the door, opening then closing it behind me and walking towards Chris's office because he can either be there or in the kitchen with Alyssa.

I climb down stairs to the 2nd floor and walk towards Chris's office. I wonder if Chris will let me stay? Please oh queen, help me here! Once i'm in front of Chris's office I lightly knock, I don't know how but apparently Chris heard it.

"Come in."

I slowly open the door, I poke my head to the side to see Chris working on this 'computer' he told me about. For some reason the queen didn't hear me so Chris turn around to look at me dead in the eye, something was very wrong and I know I came in the wrong time too.

"Umm Chris, I have a small question," I fiddle with the end of my shirt while looking at the floor. Not bothering to look up, knowing he is probably mad about something, maybe that something is me.

"Maggie, look at me....."

I slowly look up to be met with a stressed/mad looking Chris. I would ask him what's wrong but I don't want to upset him even more than he already is.

"What's your question baby."

"Well I was kinda wondering if we," I pause and slowly say "Could possibly cancel today's date and have it tomorrow?" I ask while fiddling with my thumb.

I see Chris expression changed from anger to concern in a matter of 3 seconds.

"Why? Is everything alright Maggie?"

"I'm okay its just that Lexy..... I need to be with her today, it's going to be hard for her today."

I then see Chris lean back in his chair, sorta spinning his chair to the sides, he was officially lost in his thoughts. Soon Chris came back to reality and said to me,

"Alright today you can go, try making Lexy feel better but just be careful around with Dome, he isn't a very playful person you know," Chris warns me.

I squeal from excitement, I run towards him and give him the biggest hug ever, omg I can't wait to be there with lexy and make her feel better!

Before I know it I kiss Chris on the cheek and run out of the office towards her room, not realizing that I just did that I continue to just run. I can't wait!!! After running and getting lost I finally was in front of Lexy's door, I softly knock because I don't want to scare the both of them.

*knock knock knock*

I waited for about 12 seconds, I was about to knock one more time until I heard Dome say,

"Who the fuck is it?!"

Umm.... What is that word? Never mind i'll ask Chris later about it.

".... its Maggie", I said in a shyish tone. You see when it comes to Dome i'm very much scared of him, i'm his little sister but he thinks i'm dead, he doesn't even care about me, he doesn't love me and just knowing that makes me so sad.

"Go. Away..." I could immediately tell that Dome was angry, just by how he told me to go. You know what I will stand my ground, I have the right to see Lexy, she is my best friend and my sister!

"No."

"Go-"

"No-"

"Away-"

"No."

There was silence for about 10-15 seconds , then I heard someone getting up from the bed and walking towards the door, please tell me its Lexy and not Dome-

*opening the door*

"What do you want Maggie," Dome sighs out. When I was looking up at him I could see bags under his eyes, his face was dead, I could tell he didn't get much sleep at all.

"Well i'm here to help Lexy out," I say confidently to Dome. Dome just looks at me like i'm serious right now.

"Well I've already got that taken care of," Dome says to me in a bored tone then closes the door.

Wait no!!! No!! I need to help Lexy Dome!!! Let me in!!! *banging on the door*

"Let.Me.In!!!!!!! please Dome i'll do anything, just let me help the both of you two!"

*shakes head side ways* I just want to help Lexy out that's it....

I then turn around and walk towards my room were I used to sleep, I need some alone time right now.

Once I get there I open the door, step in and close it, I then walk towards the bed. I climb on-top of the bed and just lay myself down. I turn my body towards the left so I was laying on my side,  I pull the cover over me so I wouldn't freeze,

and I was just thinking,

'What would happen if I told Dome?'

'Would he hate me if I told him?'

'Will he ever know i'm his sister?'