chapter 17 - the mall?

Maggie's pov.

After I was finally done with my smoothie bowl Chris carried me all the way upstairs to my bedroom where some of my clothes were. He told me that once he puts me down I have to hurry because the pain would come back. Once he put me down he left my room and I had to rush, while I was looking through my closet I started to feel the same burning thing going through my body.

I quickly get this cute white top and the long white skirt that goes with the top and change into it

I quickly get this cute white top and the long white skirt that goes with the top and change into it. Once i'm done I felt the pain begin to grow even more inside of me, I was about to run towards the door where Chris was at but the pain just hit me so hard that I literally fell down on the floor screaming.

"Ahhhhhh!"

"Baby!"

I heard the door slam open, footsteps coming towards me and soon the pain slowly went away. Chris had his arms around me while I had my arms around his neck, hiding my face on his chest. I felt Chris lifting me up and started to walk. I felt one of his hands move back, soon he was stroking my hair, trying to calm me down.

"Maggie?" Chris says softly next to my ear.

"Yes?"

"Are you ok?"

I slowly lift my head up to see Chris looking at me with a worried expression. I give him a small sad smile, showing him i'm ok.

"Baby rest, it's going to take a bit to get to the mall ok." Chris tells me, he slightly bends down to kiss me on the forehead. I close my eyes and snuggle closer to Chris. Chris grabs me and slightly brings be closer.

I smile from how warm he was, I love his manly sent, I love everything about him. slowly I start to drift off to sleep.

___________

1 hour with some minutes later

"Baby."

I feel someone shake me a bit. I slowly open my eyes to see Chris facing me with a smile. I wonder why?

"We're here, come on baby."

Chris helps me sit up while holding my hand, he opens the door to something that we're on and gets out while I began to get scared, 1. What are we on?!, 2. Will it kill me once i'm out?! 3. What is this thing?!

I close my eyes and breathe in and then out, I open my eyes and slowly get out of this thing. Before getting out Chris grabs me from my waist and gently places me down on the floor. He then wraps an arm around my waist and started to lead me towards this huge building that looks beautiful.

Once inside I saw so many other snow girls and males that were with them, carrying huge bags full of stuff.

'I hope they don't kill me,'

"Baby whatever you see that you like tell me ok," Chris tells me, I nod at him.

Both of us walk for maybe about 4 minutes until I saw some clothes that were calling my attention, without warning I sorta kinda dragged Chris with me.

"Omg, everything is so beautiful in here," I said in amazement.

"Remember whatever you like il'l get it."

__________

(I honestly don't feel like writing that part)

5 hours later...

After we left I learned that what we got out and was a 'car,' its weird but it helps us go to places that are far away much more easier. After we got back home Chris told some scary guys to bring in the bags, I told him I just wanted 4 things but he said no.

Chris carried me upstairs to the 3rd floor where his bedroom is. Wonder why i'm going here?

"Chris," I lightly tap his shoulder to get his attention, apparently he decided to stops and look down at me. I nerveless swallow.

"What's the matter princess?" Chris ask with the regular tone he has. Chris then continues to walk towards the end of the hall where a door was located in the middle of the wall.

"Why are we going to your room?" I asked shyly. I turn to face the door which Chris is opening.

"You need to rest darling."

I just look at Chris like whaaatt. Nuuu I don't wanna sleep nor take a nap I just wanna be in your warmth. After what we did today I just wanna be with you not sleep. Whhyyy....... Wait why am I acting like this? Wait is it because of this thingy that's my heat? I think it is.....

Soon Chris was in-front of the door, letting one of his hands to let go of me so he could open the door and quickly go back to where it was placed. He then walks in and by using his foot he closed the door. Walking towards his huge bed that so fricking big he placed me there. Jesus this bed is sooooooo comfortable!

Soon Chris goes to the other side on the bed and gets in, grabbing me by the waist and bringing me closer to his body where I just feel his warmth once again.

"Goodnight baby," Is what I heard Chris say next to my ear.

 I just sit there, not wanting to be in bed. I just want to be outside practicing my powers like let me gooo. I just want to be outside, enjoy the sun, play in the lake... Wait, the pool they have, I just wanna be free, I want my old life back!

I start to trash around in Chris's hold, just wanting to be let go of and to be free but I don't know how, I thought Chris was asleep but apparently he wasn't because somehow I ended on-top of Chris, him still holding me by the stomach. I'm just straddling him, my body against his while my head was on his neck.

"Baby go to sleep right now." Chris demand, I hate it that he sounds so much like my king, I have to follow it I can't just ignore it.

I let out a sigh and just close my eyes, before I went to sleep I was thinking,

'I want my old life back.'