chapter 10 - Warmth

Maggies pov.

"Baby." I heard someone say right next to my ear softly. This person softly sakes me, trying to wake me up.

"Mmmm," I hum out on the pillow. This bed feels so comfortable, I could just sleep in it all day.

"Baby wake up," I could clearly hear his or her patiences started to run out. I honestly didn't care right now, this bed is to comfortable.

I heard this person sigh. Soon I felt my body being lifted up and placed against something hard and warm. I'm back at where I was today with that guy named chris. I loved how warm he was, how he smelled and how my body fit perfectly with his. I snuggle more into the warmth that I grew to love by each passing second.

I started to feel the body moving, his or her hold got a little bit more tighter, like this person wanted us to stay like this forever. I wouldn't mind staying like this, I love the warmth.

Soon I heard the door open and close, or maybe it was open, then they close the door then open it back up. I then started to feel the loss of warmth, then I could tell I was on something soft and comfortable but all I wanted was the warmth to come back.

I whine from the loss of warmth, this cause me to open my eyes to see i'm in a white room, I look on the left side or the room to see Chris about to leave the room I was in.

I quickly got up and ran towards chris, wanting to be with him and his warmth. It sucks, I want to leave but I just can't, my body and heart want me to stay while my mind want's me to go. I cant ignore this pull towards chris, I just can't! I need him with me!

Chris turns back, wondering what he is hearing. When I saw him turn around I was happy, I ran towards him and wraped my arms around his waist, loveing the warmth. I snuggle more, enjoying his warmth.

"Baby what are you doing?" I heard chris say, he wraped his big, muscular arms around my waist, bringing me closer to his body.

"Warmth." Is what I said against his chest.....I think it's his chest?

I heard him sigh, I finally look up at him to see him staring at me. I started to wonder how his lips would taste like, wanting to feel his lips against mine...... OMG WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!

After a while I quickly hide my face back in his shirt, no wanting him to see me with a red face.

"Baby," Chris says. I feel my chin being lift up by a thumb, soon i'm staring at Chris, his beautiful green eyes, his lips. My god!

"Don't hide yourself around me," Chris said. I nodded against his hold. I don't know why but I really want to kiss his lips, I want to feel his lips on mine.

We both look at eachother in a peaceful silence. I couldn't take it anymore, his lips, their calling me, telling me that I should.

I gently smashed my lips on Chris. I could tell chris was shocked in the first 5 seconds, that kiss came out of nowhere. Soon he started to respond back. His lips fit perfectly with mine, so smooth , so gentle. I wish we could do this forever, his lips are so irresistible.

Soon Chris pulls away with a smile, while he pulled back I whimpered, wanting more of his lips. I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up at him to see him already looking at me. I try to stand one my tippy toes but I couldn't reach, I pout and put my face on Chris's shirt.

I then heard chris chuckle, maybe from the action I just did. All I just want is his warmth and his kisses, that's what my heart and body say while my head is like 'leave now!go find family!'

"Is someone sad that they didn't get their way?" Chris coos at me. I look up and him and nod my head, I place my head back down on his shirt. I heard chris chuckle, from what I just did.

"Let's get you to bed baby."
Quickly I felt myself being lifted up and carried. Soon I was placed on something comfortable. I didn't let go of chris at all, wanting him to stay with me.

"Baby let go."

"No"

"Don't make me do this the hard way."

I look up at him to see him no longer having a playful expression, he had serious look, one that wants me to let go and let him be. I quickly let go and face the other way, no longer faceing Chris but a wall. I whimper, wanting more of him..... Omg I just meet him a couple of hours and I already kissed him!

I heard Chris sigh, maybe from my behavior. I felt something warm on my forehead..... He just kissed my forehead. I didnt turn around because 1. i'm going to attack him with my lips and 2. Whimper for him.

I heard a click and the lights were out, I then heard the door open and closed, footsteps slowly went away. Soon there was no noise, is it night?

I get up and walk towards the widow, I opened the curtains you see the sun going down, meaning it's about to go down. I decided to stay and look at beautiful blue and pink sunset. I have never seen such beauty-

"AHHHH!"

I shut the curten and quickly look towards the door. Omg who scream?! It wasent the older woman. Who scream?

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

That voice..... I heard it before but where? It bothers me that I don't remember who is this person that is screaming.

"CHRIS, THE CLOTH!" I heard a man's voice calling for my man...... Why am I calling Chris mine?!

After a few minutes the screaming and things braking stopped. I heard whispers from somewhere out there, then footsteps. I started to hear the footsteps coming closer to the room i'm in.

'Oh no' Is what I say in my head, I quietly ran back to the bed, I pulled the covers over me and turned my head back to where it was before. Right as I close my eyes the door began to be unlocked..... Wait they locked me? Then heard the door opened.

"Thank god she is asleep, if not I would have blamed you." I could tell Chris was whispering to someone, but who?

"Geez i'm sorry, not my fault she had a mission." An unknown voice said to Chris.

I then heard there footsteps going back, soon the door was closed and they were talking. I decided to figure all this tomorrow and ask questions to that older woman.

'Good night mom, lexy, and Chris.'