chapter 8 - what the?

Maggie's pov.

"Hey sweety," The older woman said to me. She started to come closer, not bothering to take slow steps towards me. The lady was beautiful, she looked nice and everything but you see the problem is that the way she was walking towards me made me feel like pray.

When she got too close to my liking I quickly got up and ran across the room to the other side, where the other corner of the room was. When I got there I backed up all the way until my body hit the wall, I cornered myself.

The woman started to come this way, same thing happened, she decided to take big long steps towards me. Couldn't she take slower steps?

Soon she started to come closer, I started to panic, trying to look for a way out. I started to look at the room, quickly trying to find an escape route. My eyes landed on the door, the door was closed but not locked, my guess the lock was on the outside.

I quickly look up to see the woman just standing, looking at what I was looking. Right as I got up to run towards the door the woman yell "The door!"

I ran as fast as I could, trying to escape from this place so I can find my family and my best friend that I lost. When I got close to the door I was happy, happy that now I have a chance of escaping, but soon everything crashed down to a small puddle that slowly went away.

Two muscular arms went around my waist, holding me back from leaving. The warmth felt so good. I would love to stay in this person's warmth. In the hold of the person it made me calmer and relax. After a little bit I let my head go back to where their chest is. I close my eyes , feeling the warmth and love that I have right now.

I feel this person turn me, my guess that i'm facing them but do I feel like opening my eyes? Nope I feel so good right now. I wrap both of my arms around this person and snuggle more against the person where we have no space between us.

"Well the bond is working," I heard the woman say. What bond? I slowly open my eyes to see that hot male that i'm attracted to..... Wait, they said bond! What?

We were staring into each others eyes. His beautiful dark green eyes staring at me. I was lost in them, his dark green eyes reminded me of the leaves back when it stop snowing for a day. His eyes just remind me so much from my home.......Omg my house!

I did my best to push him, you know its hard because 1. He has muscles and 2. He is heavy. When I was trying to push him away I failed. He was to strong but at the same time that the stupid bond wont let me. My mind wants to run away and be free, find my family and friend but the bond has other plans. I kept on thrashing around in his hold, wanting to be free.  I eventually give up, he's too strong, i'm to weak. I look down so I wouldn't see him, I start to tear up.

"C-can you please let go of me?" I quietly ask the man. I didn't bother to look at him while saying that, I don't want him to see me as a weak woman..... Wait why do I care?

"Son," I hear a deep voice say. His tone held so much power , More than the king and queen. These people hold so much power that I have to bow down, coward away from them and be ashamed of my king and queen. Who are these people? Why do they hold so much power?

"No, I have been waiting for a fucking year, I deserve to have her in my dam arms," The guy that was holding me said in a angry tone. What I did notice is that he has even more power then the older guy. What makes me want to coward away is that he use two words that I never heard of, the words held so much more power.

"Chris! What did I tell you about saying that infront of her!" The woman scream at what I believe is Chris, the guy that won't let go of me.

I was so lost that I didn't even noticed that Chris had removed his arms around me. The loss of the contact that made everything warm made me whimper. My mind and my body wanted the warmth to come back.

I look up to see Chris looking at me, his expression was hard but once he lookt at me  his face soften a little, he gives me a sad smile which I whimper more, wanting more of his warmth, He makes me feel safe and secure.

"Both of you get out, I need to talk to her," I look over at the woman that was pointing directly at the door. Chris started to argue while the older guy was complaining about that he doesn't trust me with her alone.

'If only you knew how weak I am.' I think to myself. I stare off into space, getting bored from what they are doing. When I look up I see all three of them leave. The older woman sees me and tells me she will be back in a second.

Once she closes the door I could hear her yelling at the two men. I decided to walk towards the bed which smells like Chris. I sit down and started to think. I wonder how my parents are now?

.
.
.
.