chapter 16 - why don't i get a bowl?!

Chris's pov.

"Baby," I quietly whispered into Maggie's ear, putting a strand of hair behind her ear. Maggie shifts a little in her sleep. She looks so cute while she was sleeping, so innocent. Her cheeks were a light rose color, lips are a light pink rose- she just looks so innocent.

"Maggie, baby wake up for me," Once again I said. This time Maggie snuggles closer to me. I sigh out loud, I put the bowl on the coffee table and adjust myself and Maggie to where her face is directly below me, I slowly move in. I connect my lips with her and slowly kiss her, my lips moving against her.

Soon I felt her lips move against mine, I move my hands towards her back gently push her up to where she is just sitting on my lap. Our lips started to go in a faster pace, by this point Maggie is straddling me which I to my pleasure enjoy. I lean back a little which Maggie leans in, my hands go on her hips and slowly bring her closer to me to the point there's no space between our body.

Maggie opens her mouth which I quickly stick my tongue in, both of us were fighting for dominants but not even a minute later I win. I started to feel something tight in pants, of course this just had to happen right now.

I slowly detach my lips from Maggie's, earning a whine from Maggie. She tries to come back to my lips but I quickly move my head to the side, her lips kiss my cheek which I smirk a little, she really wants me to kiss her again.

Maggie grabs my face softly and turns me so I could be facing her. I look at her and see a sad expression oh her face, both of my hands are on her cheeks, lightly rubbing them.

"Are you ok baby?" I ask with concern laced in my voice, Maggie shakes her head at me and drops her hands off of my face. She places her face on the crook of my neck which I held my breath in just for a bit, slowly stroking Maggie's long hair trying to calm her down.

"Baby I got you food,"

'Even though my mom got it for me.'

Maggie's head pops out, she looks at me with joy. I see she's excited for the food, I hope my mom got her something she likes. I reach over the table to grab the bowl of fruits that my mom placed in which i'm not going to lie looks good as hell, with my other hand I help her sit on my lap.

When the bowl was in front of her she took it and gave me a smile showing me her white teeth

When the bowl was in front of her she took it and gave me a smile showing me her white teeth. Soon she starts to eat the bowl of fruits which I just look at her. No matter where she is and what she's doing she still looks beautiful as ever.

Soon Maggie finished the bowl and starts looking at it even more, turning it side to side, trying to look for something....... Wait does she want more?

"What's wrong baby?" I ask. Maggie turns towards me with a small pout which I find adorable on her.

"There's no more fruits."

"Do you want some more?"

Maggie takes a few seconds to think and response with a 'yes please'. I grab the bowl from her hands and place it on the coffee table. I place Maggie in front me, holding my hand, I stand up. I lead Maggie out of my office, closing the door behind me and walking down stairs. 3rd floor, 2nd floor, and 1st floor, walking in the kitchen to find my mom there cleaning. I told her so many times that we can hire a maid to do the work but she always said no.

My mom turns around and gives us a smile....... Well more like a smile to Maggie, not me I just got ignored by my mother, ever since Maggie came my mom has been so happy, saying that Maggie is her daughter that she never had. Now that Maggie is with me I feel more relax and calm because I don't need to worry about her dieing or someone else taking her away from me.

"Good morning Maggie, how are you? Omg did you like the fruit smoothie bowl I made?" My mother rambles off to Maggie which she smiles at my mother.

"Good morning to you too mother, i'm doing fine thanks for asking, and I don't know because I didn't taste it," I said to my mother in a bored tone. My mother looks at me and gives me a death glare which doesn't affect me one bit.

"Good morning Alyssa and yes I loved the fruit bowl you made, I actually wanted to ask if you can possible make me another one?" Maggie ask shyly. I smile down at her from her cuteness. She can never ask without being shy about it, her cheeks turn a little red which again looks adorable on her.

"Yes sweetie i'll go make you one right now,"My mom says, she turns around and goes to get the stuff. I tug on Maggie's arm a bit to get her attention which I got and told her lets sit. We walk over to the dining table and pulled out a chair for her, she sat down while saying 'Thank you" to me and I just sat down on my chair that was next to her. I then grab her hand from under the table and held it.

My mother came in with two bowls this time, finally my mother gets me something. First my mother places Maggie's bowl down which she said a 'Thank you' than ate it. I was ready to try this fruit smoothie out because my mom makes it all the time but never gives it to me. I extend my left arm to reach the bowl but my mother doesn't give it to me, instead she ignores my hand and walked past me.

"Um-mm mother wheres my bowl at?" I ask my mom. Where mine at though?Ii thought I ask her for one?

"You don't get one son," My mother says calmly while eating her bowl.

Why don't I get a bowl?! I deserve a damn bowl! That shit looks good! I've been wanting one for years and you still tell me no?! How dare you mother?! How could you do this to me mother-

"Chris are you ok?"

I turn my head to see Maggie looking at me with concern. I look down to see that she already finished her bowl.

"Uhhhh yes i'm ok."

'No i'm not'

Maggie just looks at me then smiles, she leans on my shoulder which I just wrap my right arm around her.

"In a few more minutes we're going shopping ok baby," I said to Maggie, all I got was a small 'ok' from her.

'I'm so happy I have you baby but first why don't I get a smoothie fruit bowl?!'

________________