chapter 3 - her beautiful eyes

Chris's pov.

"Chris when do you want to get your girl?" Dome ask. Dome is my underboss but at the same time my best friend. He knows about this girl that I found a year ago.

1 year ago.

"Where the fuck did he go?!" I shout at Dome. We just lost a guy that owed me big money on those drugs he bought from me.

"I'll go this way and you go over there," Dome pointed the opposite direction of him, which was his left, so I go to the right.

I ran forward , looking around to see if I can find this fat piece of shit out here.

After a while I came into a clearing, I was about to go in it until i saw the most beautiful snow girl I have ever seen. Yes it may have been night but the moon had the right amount of lighting, making her face light up.

Her beautiful coffee brown hair was curly, her brown eyes looking everywhere. I can tell she was scared, fear was all over her face, but what made everything stand out was her beautiful white/silver dress. My guess is that  she just left her home and her family.

I wanted to go out and grab her,claiming her as mine but I thought for a second. She just got out, scared out of her life and wanting to be safe.

I decided to follow behind her, knowing were she was going to be staying so I knew where I would send my men to protect her so no one else would get her.

Soon the snow girl stops and looks ahead of her, I do the same to see a half way built building that looks about 19 or 20 years old, judging by how the pain is chipt.

I then saw her walk towards one of the big trees and she sat down. Soon she laid down and then she fell asleep. I walk out of my hiding place and walked towards her. Once I got right next to her I could tell she was passed out from what i'm guessing was all the walking she had to do but when I look closely I saw that she had dried up tiers.

Knowing that she was passed out I carefully pick her up.

Everyone should know that a snow girl is one of the most fragile creatures out there. One that needs love but also need their man to be with her. Snow girls need love all the time.

Once I got her in my arms I keep her there, she then snuggle closer to me, resting her head on my chest. I smile at her, so innocent, so pure, and so beautiful.

Before I had to go I decided to just kiss her on the neck. When you do that it shows that you already had picked her to be with you but the problem is that others can steal her. Thus why you have to take her the moment you have her, but I can't. She just got out, she is scared to death.

I set her carefully down on the ground, laying her down. Once I was done I walk back to were Dome and I would have to meet up.

End...
________

"I think tomorrow we shall get my princess," I said, putting my hands together while looking at Dome.

"Remember to have a close eye on her, knowing what shes going to be doing," I said in a stern tone at Dome.

"Yes boss, anything else?" He asks. Clearly happy for me.

"Ummmm," I start to humm to myself, trying to think what else.

'Get a pack of condoms, new white lingerie, and a new bed,' Was what I was thinking to tell Dome.

"Nothing that I could think of." I said in a bored tone. I turn my computer back on and started to look over the schedule for my shipments.

I hear the door open then closed, meaning that Dome just left my office.
I can't wait to get my little snow girl with me after one year.

________

After and hour or so in my office I decided to stop. I wanted to be ready for tomorrow. I want her to know that I will love her, that I will never do nothing bad to her, I would have to explain to her things because what my mom has told me that back at her old place there wasnt alot of things like now.

What my mom told me is that when a snow girl is growing up they would never be using electronics because there wasn't any, they don't know about it. They weren't allowed to curse, they had to be innocent for the men. They weren't allowed to do some things because either 1, It was wrong or just plain bad or 2, It was dangerous.

Being a snow girl you had to grow up without your mother or father. You would be growing up with other snow girls and the queen and king. You weren't allowed to leave their territory until you were 20.

It suck to be them. They aren't allowed to do nothing that much. They cant be with there real family.

My mother told me that a lot of the girls have the same powers, but....there's a but, there's a legend, that one snow girl is born to help others, she would protect her lover and people that she knows or is hurt. She would help others in need. If you got this girl you would be lucky, she would help you out.

She was born to save people, but only after she turns 20. You have to treat her correctly or you would face her when she turns evil. She has two sides, a loving, caring, sweet side while the other evil, cold blooded, devil side.

________

After I was done fixing the house and our little doctor's room I decided to go to sleep early.

Why would I be preparing the doctors room you may be asking? Well my mom told me that 80% of the snow girl will fight against you, thus you have to carry alcohol to make them pass out, or snow medicine. It's another sleep thing but its just incase the alcohol doesn't work.

Apparently my mom tried to fight against my dad which she failed. She told me that once I get my girl I have to treat her like a queen. When she wakes up she would quickly start to like or love you, depending if you already markt her on her neck.

My mom told me a lot of do's and don'ts which I actually took from her.

When I entered my room I slam my door closed and walk to my walk-in-closet. I took off my shirt, pants, shoes, socks, and underwear. I reached to my drawer to get my boxers. I then close my drawer and start to put on my boxers. Once done I start to look for something to wear. I did find what I was looking for I put on my gray nike joggers. I decided not to wear a shirt.

I then walk out and went to my bathroom, I picked up my tooth brush and put some toothpaste and started to brush my teeth. Once done I walk out of my bathroom and into my bedroom.

I climb in my bed and start to put my sheets to the side, letting the air surround me. I lean towards my night stand and turn off my lamp. I put both of my arms behind my head, in a relaxed position. I closed my eyes, slowly started to drift to sleep, but before I did I thought to myself.

'I finally get to have my baby girl.'

____________