chapter 5 - princess

Maggie's pov.

I quickly get up from my spot. I grabbed my shampoo and conditioner and was about to run towards my house and be safe until a voice to stop me from my tracks.

"Where do you think your going bitch." I slowly turn around to see a beautiful woman standing there, having\ an evil vibe coming from her.

'Ok she is not beautiful anymore,' I think to myself. Oh no, she wants to fight me for this land. Oh no i'm going to lose.

Oh yea let me explain, you see once you have your land anyone can claim it or keep it- IF they win the fight. Whoever wins keeps the house and land and the loser will either die from the injuries that are left behind from the other contested or be homeless and find or build there own place. Some snow girls will leave and will be to lazy to make there own home.

"U-um i'm h-heading h-home," I stumble over my words, clearly you could tell I was scared out of my pants. I really don't want to fight, I hate fighting.

When you were back with the queen and king you weren't allowed to fight no one, if so you will get punished. Once your out here it doesn't matter, your here to survive and get yourself a man.

"Naw uh, you ain't going anywhere whore," The woman says with a smirk. I flinch never in my life have I heard the words whore nore bitch. I shiver just from thinking about those two words.

"I ugg...i'm just gonna....go," I said, before she could say anything else I ran towards my house, trying not to to trip. Not even halfway to my house I heard a gun shot fire. I for some reason fell down on the floor, protecting myself from any bullets that were aimed at me.

Now a days some snow girls were dangerous and would carry guns and other things that can kill you.

I cover my head with my arms, shielding my head from anything. Soon I started to think about lexy, I wonder how she is doing out there now that she is 20. Wonder who is my mom? She said that she will see me soon, I don't know when but I really want to know. I want to know my mom, I want to know my real mom. The one that was supposed to be with me but couldn't because I was born a girl. It sucks for us girls because we get separated from our moms and family once we are born.

"Omg," I heard a small shockt whisper. I don't dare loom up, scared that it may be another girl that just came to see what's happening and got shot, it's all my fault!

"Are you ok sweetie," A small, sweet voice said to me, I slowly lift up my head, exposing my watery eyes with red cheeks. Once I look at her I quickly back up against a tree, trying to escape from the woman, what happens if she is one of them?! I need to get out of here, fast!

"Hunny, don't be scared of me," The woman said with a small sad smile.
She then started to come closer towards me. No, this is where I won't let her get near me. I quickly get up on my feet and ran past her.

"Hey, no come back!" The woman yells at me but I just ignored her. I don't want to die today! I wanna live. I started to run as fast as I could as the wind got windier. I was so close to my house, so close to going inside but something happened.

Something hard grabbed me from my waist, holding me behind them. Their back was hard but soft at the same time, their back was warm.

"Where do you think your going princess?" A deep manly voice says in my ear. I shiver from the warmth, I didn't want to escape, I wanted to stay in this guys arms but I couldn't, I just can't!

"Please leave me alone!" I scream and cry at the man behind me. I start to trash around his hold but he never let go of me. I eventually stop and continue to cry. I want to go and be free but at the same time I don't want to leave this warmth that I feel, What's happening to me?!

"Sorry princess but whatever I want I get," Says the man in a deep voice, I shiver agin feeling the warmth and the contact from this man.

"Please ill do anything," I beg at him. The man turns me around. What I saw was something different. The man in front of me had tattoos all over him, which I liked on him, he had coffee brown hair but had a light strand of blond in the middle of his hair, he had a lot of things that I loved on him. Why am I feeling like this? I haven't been marked yet? Why do I want to kiss him badly?

"Sorry but your coming with me baby," The man says, he then picks me bridal styles and starts to walk, I start to trash around his hold. I kept on saying 'let me go' over and over again. Soon I  think he got tired of me screaming because he said,

"Give me it." I didn't know what he meant. Soon he placed me down on the floor, me sitting down on the snowy floor, me looking down on the ground silently crying to myself. Soon I saw a pair of legs go right in front of the my man.... Wait why am I calling him my man?!

"Look at me baby." I couldn't disobey him, he told me what to do, I can't just ignore him. Before I could even look at him something was placed over my nose. The smell smelt funny. I held my breath in, not wanting to die today

"Breathe baby, breathe," The guy said to me. Soon I started to feel light headed, from holding my breath. Once I let go I breathe back in but this time the liquid that was on the cloth started to make me dizzy and sleepy. I started to wobble side to side. Soon I felt myself closing my eyes and landing on what i'm guessing snow.

I was losing the other end of my vision. Slowly the light started to fade away, until it was all gone. Before I actually die I told myself ,

'Be careful with who you are with lexy,'  Then passed out.

But what I didn't know was that I was going to survive.