chapter 7 - want to be free

Maggie's pov.

"Please don't leave me!" Lexy's voices come out of  nowhere.

A flash of light comes to my vision. I see my past through it. It first starts with me leaving lexy to go. I see lexy there crying on the floor, begging me to stay with her. Saying how i'm the only one that will ever be her family, her sister.

I was blocked from the memorie by a glass shield. I bangd against the shield, crying and screaming, hoping the shield would brake. It never did.

Soon past memories went by, each and every single one of them making me cry. From the time I left to the time I kicked prince Luke down there when I was a small child. More past memories  went by, each one that past I never remembered happening.

Soon memories from when I was a baby came. I may have still been crying but I wanted to know what happened when I was a baby. The baby memories that I had went backwards, 10× . Soon it stop , everything was dark. I then started to hear baby sounds coming from somewhere. I started to see light  coming in, slow and steady.

Soon I saw myself opening my eyes, for the first time to see what I believe was my mom, holding me. My mom looked so beautiful, even though she just delivered me. I see myself cuddling more on my mom. My mother started to cry. Soon a male came next to my mother. Looking closely iI started to think that the male that was right next to my mom was my dad, but what made me surprised is that I saw a little boy pop in.

"I have a brother?" I ask to myself. I look at the little boy that I think is my big brother. I saw that he had brown eyes that look like my moms, his hair dark brown, like my fathers, his lips, from my dad, and his nose, from my dads. I think he is my brother.

"Mommy is that my baby sister?" My brother ask, while pointing at me. I see that my baby self was looking at my brother.

"She is," iI heard my mother say. Her voice cracks, sounding like she was crying harder. I didn't get to see because my baby self was to focused at my brother.

Soon I heard the door open, then my mom crying harder, my dads voice yelling at someone. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Over and over again. I started to hear noises of flesh being slapped or something like that. Soon I saw myself being lift up, my brothers screaming and crying, my dad on the ground, being held down by two men, and my mom fighting against a man.

Soon I saw that everything around me was turning black. Before everything went black I heard my mom scream "My baby!"

_________

I jolt up from the bed, wait i'm on a bed?

I look around to see that i'm in a unknown bedroom. I know its not mine because 1. My bedroom is small and homey and 2. My room is white.

This bedroom was big, like bigger that my house. The walls were painted dark gray, the floor was made out of dark wood, the bed was bigger than mine and had black sheets. Everything in this room is either black, gray or dark wood.

I pull the covers off of me, still wondering what happened. Right now my mind is fuzzy, I can't remember what happened to me. I get out of the bed to see im wearing a sew through robe and underwear. Oh yeah I was going to take a shower but this isn't my house. I start to walk around the room to see new things I haven't seen at all. What is all this?

I started to get bored of the room so I went over to the door, I was about to open the door until when I turned it, it didn't turn. I started to shake the door, pounding at it.  Omg i'm trapt! I started to cry. What happened? Why am i here?!

I soon heard a click on the door, I wish that door never opened because I saw a male! Omg I got  captured! I ran to the very far corner of the room and sat down there, crying. Soon I heard the door closed. I slowly look up to see that the man left. Omg I need to escape, but how? I'm so much of a scaredy cat to escape.

I stay in the same spot, crying silently.  Why does this have to happen to me? All I wanted was to be free, but at the same time find the people I use to be with, the people I got separated from, It sucks.

The dream I just had was about my memories, memories that I never knew excited. I know how my mom and dad looked like, I learned that I have an older brother. I know how they use to look like, I just need to think how am I going to find them, how do they look like now, after 21 years.

I started to hear footsteps coming towards the room. I started to panic, what will happen?! Will I die?

I then heard the handle of the door turn. Then the door opened, hearing more footsteps, I could tell it was multiple people.

"Let me do it this time," A female vice said. I then heard sighs , followed by a 'Hell no'. Soon I heard what i'm guessing a slap. What does "Hell no" mean? I know what no means but what does it mean.

I slowly look up to see 3 people. One being a older woman, next to her was a older man covered in old tattoos, and last but not least a hot guy, I could tell he was covered  in tattoos. His hair is just omg..... Wait he looks familiar but from were?

When I looked at the hot god that's right in front on me I just wanted to kiss him to death. Why am I acting like this? I haven't been Markt yet, so why am I acting like this?

Those lips...mmmm, I could just kiss them all day without caring. His beautiful dark green eye's sparkle. Everything about him makes me want  to love him but I can't! I just can't! I have to find my friends, my family, I have to ignore the feelings i have for him!

_____

Happy Valentine's day 💖