Chapter 29 - secret note

Maggie's POV.

"Come here baby." I scoot closer towards Chris. My whole body is aching, knowing that I'll be sore- or Alexa might be sore.

We both just lay in bed in a comfortable silence. Chris holding me tight and close to him, not wanting me to go.

"So has lexy told you the news?" I asked Chris. I look up at him to see him already looking at me, his eyes showing love and passion.

"Yes she has, she's very excited." He whispers to me as he caresses my cheek with his thumb. I closed my eyes and relaxed.

"Oh how I missed you baby." Chris says to me as he places his hands around my waist, bringing me up and over him, making me lay down on his chest.

"I'm sorry for what has happen-" I tried to apologize to him only to be shushed by him.

"Baby no it's not your fault." His eyes slowly close, looking like he's getting sleepy which he should sleep. I kept him up for about 2 hours, I only have 4 hours left with him till I have to go.

I scoot closer to him and give him a small peck, whispering 'go to sleep'.

His big manly arms wrap around me, getting comfortable, he didn't want me to leave, Its sad to say I'll have to go when he's asleep. Before Alexa takes over I'm going to leave a secret note for him, problem is I can't tell him I have to hide it because there is a chance Alexa will look around the room to see if I left anything behind.

Once Chris is asleep I look up at him, admiring his face.

Something That has me confused is that the day I was take over I Heard Alexa say this word mafia, is that supposed to be a bad word or something dangerous? I would ask him right now but he's asleep.

I try my best to break free from his hold to grab a paper and pencil that should be on my side of the night stand.

Once I break free I slide open the drawer and get out a pen and a sticky note that was in there. Once I'm done writing what will possible stop her I place it inside the drawer.

'I guess I should sleep too.' I said to myself. I go back and lay next to Chris, snuggling in his warmth. I don't know when I'll see him again, couple be weeks, months, heck even years. If it takes me years I'll be waiting for him to come, I'll use all my power to get out or weaken Alexa.

I kiss Chris lips once more, lay my head against the pillow and slowly closed my eyes, drifting off to a peaceful sleep.

________

"Hello?" I said out loud, my voice echoing on the dark walls.

"What?!" Someone shouts at me, highly annoyed. I gulp, I think Alexa might have known about the note I left..

In a blink of an eye the hallway I was in changed into a bloody dark red and black room- looked like a office.

"Ah your done." I Heard Alexa chuckle. Her voice booming all over the room.

I nod my head, looking down at the floor like it was the most interesting thing ever.

I soon felt a sudden coldness grab my throat, I look up to see Alexa, no one knows how she looks like except the people that she killed.

Her straight beautiful long red hair ended about her lower back, her light tan was Something amazing, her eyes reminded you about the stars since it twinkled once in a while in the dark. Her lips were a light shade on reddish- lips naturally somewhat big.

Alexa is a very beautiful woman that was turn dark once she was taken away from her mother. She held so much light in her that darkness took over her once her light went out.

"Yes."

"Good, now I'll poof you back to your room." Once again I'm surrounded by sudden coldness, dark smock surrounded me as I was disappearing from the office or room to the room I'm locked up.

Alexa, a girl that had potential in life, ruined. Planning on killing the queen and king for taking her. A broken woman that seeks revenge on anyone.

'I hope he finds the note..."