Chapter 31 - suffer

Alexa's pov

'Finally.' I said to myself as I'm walking out of the forest to see the white borders surrounding the snow girls along with the queen and king.

I hate them with all my heartless heart, believe it or not I use to not be like this, I would have been a goody to shoes like the rest of them. The reason why I turned into this is I was born different, I couldn't be separated from my parents or a dark side would grow. My parents repeatedly told them but never listened so while I was here I easily got into fight, killed a few girls, heck I almost even burned the whole place but was kicked out but managed to possess a girl.

The queen deserves to die, I hate her, she alway thought she could keep me away from my mother, sad news she did, she died since my father was killed.

She deserves a slow death, just to make it even better I'll take her daughter, let's see how she will feel about this.

"Ah isn't the sky nice and black today." I told myself as I continued to walk towards the border.

Once I'm near the border I brought my hands up and let the smoke surrounding me, if I'm going to take her daughter first I'm going to look for he part.

The cold air and black smoke surrounded me felt so good, the light breeze made me feel back at home, cold yet warm.

Once the smoke cleared up I look down to see that I look good as hell like this. I place my hand against the border and smoke started to come off. I push myself in and see that I was on the other side of the border..... I'm in.

I continue to walk towards the big mansion I saw from afar, passing by snow girls houses.

As I'm walking I just can't believe that I'm inside right now, about to kill her only daughter but she can always have another one. It's her fault that she caused a monster heart ache and it's very funny to me that she thinks I'm locked up and lost since last time they threw my soul into a forest which dear Maggie was near me.

As I'm getting very close to the mansion I stop and closed my eyes, imagining the inside of the house, feeling my whole body be surrounded my cold air which soon disappeared. I open my eyes to only smirk, I apparently traveled directly into the girls bedroom where I used to come here and write all over the walls.

I won't lie she is very beautiful but then again she will look even more beautiful dead...

I slowly walk towards her, smirking my ass off at her, peacefully sleeping but don't worry I'll let you sleep forever, your mother must suffer like other mothers...... see you in hell darling princess.