chapter 14 - your heat

Maggies pov.

"Girls wake up."

"Girls?"

"Lady's wake up!"

I jolt awake from the scream I just heard. I roll over to try to get out of the bed but I fell down on the floor making a huge thud when I landed on the floor, face first to be exact.

"Ouch."

"Omg honey are you ok?!" Alyssa practically screams at me.

"What happen?" I heard Lexy say.

"Yes i'm ok, just that my nose hurts a bit," I said. I lift myself up on my feet, dusting myself off until I heard,

"Look at you!"

"You look like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer," Lexy laughs out. I quickly go the bathroom to see if this was true. When I get there I look at myself and almost burst out laughing, I actually do look like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.

"Omg we need a doctor in here!" I hear Alyssa scream. I go back in my room were Lexy was still laughing and Alyssa practically fanning herself, trying to cool down.

"My god I haven't laughed this hard since last year," Lexy says while practically choking. I lightly laugh at her.

*Boom*

Me, Lexy, and Alyssa quickly look at the door that was slam open to see an angry/worried Chris with some guys behind him in white and dark red outfits.

"Where is she?!" Chris spits out with anger. I was getting scared so Iwent running towards Alyssa and Lexy did the same, both of us were scared right now.

"Son, it wasn't her-"

"MOM.WHERE.IS.THAT.BITCH?!" Chris whispers low, his anger clearly visible.

"LEXY WHAT DID YOU DO NOW!" I think domethy or what ever his name was yelled out at Lexy.

"SON WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT LANGUAGE!"

"LEXY GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"GO AWAY YOU AZZ HAT!"

I started to see black dots forming in my vision. I felt dizzy, weak, etc. I was wobbling but no one notice because they were all yelling and screaming. All I could hear was a buzzing noise, like that moment when you hear that weird but anIsaw was black, I know I fell back but I couldn't hear anything, all I heard was a buzzing noise. Soon the noise was fading away but also the darkness was consuming me, soon I couldn't hear. I faded away into the darkness.

_________

"Maggie wake up right now!"

I felt myself being shaken which is how I woke up in the beginning. My eyes open to see Lexy shaking me, I guess trying to wake me up? Well i'm up now.

"Lexy stop," I whispered. My eyes went wide when I couldn't speak above a whisper.

"What happen to me?!" I whispered in shock. What happen that I can't talk correctly?! Omg if Lexy was behind this oh i'm so ignoring her.

"One. Finally you woke up and two. You fainted."

"What! Omg how?" I ask while looking at my arm, it was covered by white tape and underneath there was clear little tubs coming out of the tape. I was about to take them off but Lexy swatted my hand away, telling me to leave it alone.

 I was about to take them off but Lexy swatted my hand away, telling me to leave it alone