chapter 13 - maggie

*warning adult stuff*

Chris's pov.

"Chris I swear something feels weird with that girl," Dome says with frustration. Dome starts to walk back and forth, trying to figure out something. Soon Dome sits down on one of my chairs that's directly in front of me and my desk. Not even a minute later Dome gets up and goes behind the chair he was just sitting on and starts to dig his nails in it.

"1. Stop digging your nails into my chair and 2. Tell me who are you talking about because 'that girl' has no name," I said to Dome, adding air quotation while looking at my computer. I then hear Dome sigh, probably tired from all the thinking he has been doing.

I then look up to see Dome sitting down on the chair while looking at the floor.

"Chris I need your help," Dome finally looks up. Looking like he is still trying to figure out something in his little mind he has. I go back to looking at my computer, scrolling through the shipments of guns.

"Yes i'll help but..." I look up from my computer to look at Dome, "Depends on what you need help with," I said, I went back to my computer to type in how many guns I would need.

"Your girl, Maggie," Dome sighs out. I quickly look up at Dome and give him a death stare. What does he want with her?! She my girl, he doesn't need to know nothing about her!

"I know you want to kill me-"

"Ohh it's more than kill, more like torcher-"

"Ok shut up, let me talk-"

"I suggest you should shut up Dome-

"No, I told you I need your help Chris!" Dome yelled at me, getting up from his seat and grabbing the edge of my desk.

I stand up from my chair and lean on my desk, clearly you could tell I was pissed at Dome, 1. Is because he wanted to know something from my baby and 2. He yelled at me.

"Dome I will not help you, this is my girl, worry about your girl and i'll worry about mine, got it." I whispered out. I didn't look at Dome because I would beat the shit out of him.

"Got it," I heard Dome spit out with anger. I heard his angry footsteps go towards my door. Yanking the door open, making it hit the wall hard then slamming it close. I didn't react one bit, let's just say over the years I got use to it .

I continued on ordering 'stuff' that I would need and sell. Putting them in which dates I want them to come.

After 2 hours of ordering I lean back on my chair, making it go backwards just by a bit. I crack my knuckles then pop/crack my neck.

"God." I said out loud once I was done doing that. I got up from my seat and walk over to the other side of the office/room, where the big window was. When I got there I just put my arms behind my back a just look at the sun set.

My thoughts drifted towards maggie, I just learned about her name somewhat 4 hours ago and I love how it sounds when i say it. 'Maggie', such a beautiful name for a beautiful woman. Her heart shape lips, god I love how my lips connected on hers, her soft pinkish/reddish lips, god I would die for just another kiss of her's. She so innocent, pure, too nice. While i'm rude, evil, violent, and ect. She doesn't deserve me, she deserves someone else but I can't, I just can't let her go! She is mine! I loved her ever since I saw here that day!

I walk towards my black couch and sit down. I lean back and close my eyes, once again my thought drifted towards maggie. Her only wearing see through undergarments, rubbing her ass on my cock, once in a while releasing soft mones. Thinking about this made my cock hard, just thinking about her makes me hard. I unzip my dress pants and move my underwear to the side, my dick Sprint out, fully erected. I hiss from the contact of my hand, I close my eyes and lean my head back, imagining Maggie naked underneath me, me fucking her hard. I slowly started to rub my cock, after a bit I started to go with a 'up down' motion. Groaning every once in a while. I started to think about how I put both of her hands above her head, while my other hand played with her pussy, her moans still soft as ever, her wanting more and more each time I pulled out. I started to do a faster motion , letting out groans of pleasure. Soon I let out a huge groan, I came out. I was breathing heavily, still with my eyes closed I relax while I had my dick out.

After I calmed my breathing I put my junk back and clean-up the mess I made a few minutes ago and go back to my computer to find something for my princess.

_______

"Mom," I call out for my mom. Once I reach the bottom of the stairs I heard a 'In the kitchen." I walk towards the kitchen where my mother is. When I got to the kitchen I smelled fruit salad and other fruit related things.

"Hey mom wheres Maggie?" I ask while plopping myself on a wooden chair. I wonder where she is? I really want to talk to her but also kiss her beautiful lips.

"Oh Maggie is sleeping with Lexy," I instantly get up from the chair, making the chair fall backwards. I was about to dash towards Maggie's room and kill that Lexy girl with my bare hands but my mom somehow was in from of me.

"Mom get out of the way," I was trying to go around this woman but every time my mother would block me. I step back and examine my mom to find one weakness. You see my mom has been with my dad for a very very long time, during that time my dad would train my mom just in case he can't reach her in time....... Her weight!

I was think in of grabing my mother and locking her in the room but thing is when I went near her and 'tried' to pick her up, god damn that woman weight more than me... What? She been eating?!

"Chris nothing is going to happen to her, their best friends, they haven't seen each other in a year, let them be," My mother tells me calmly. She lets go of her hold on me and walks out of the kitchen.

I sight and walk out of the kitchen as well, walking up the stairs to my room. I close the door behind me and walk to my bathroom and took a nice warm shower, I then changed in my black joggers with no shirt on. Walking over to my bed and plop myself in it, I reach to turn off the light and then placed my head on my pillow.

'I wish you were here Maggie.'