chapter 23 - special

Maggies pov.

"We're here."

I look up from my lap to see that we are in front of this fancy building. I look over at Chris to see him getting out, might as well. I open the door and slowly got out, I was about to close it until chris was holding it.

"Get in maggie."

I give him a questionable look as to why but I can't just say no so I get back in, Chris closes the door then opens it back, his hand reaches for mine and grabs it then he helps me get out of the car.

Once he locked the car and grabs me from the waist I ask 'what was that for?' Which he responded with ' I wanted to help you out of the car baby.' Then kisses me on the cheek which made me blush. God what is wrong with me?

Some guy then opened the door for us which I said a small 'Thank you' while Chris just gives him a nod, I think that guy didn't even notice it. We then waited in a line with others, people that looked really important and fancy!!

After a bit a guy took us to our table which Chris pulled a chair out for me and pushed it back for me which left me blushing lightly. Chris bends down and kisses my cheek and goes to sit down on the other side. The exact same guy that showed us our table gives us a menu.

Ok so me being me I went to the fruit section which contained a lot of things, the names for these foods were something else, the one that stood out most was the rosie surprise , the actual food had a rose strawberry smoothie , dragon fruit that had small little flowers in the bowl which were edible! The dessert had a berry surprise smoothie, half cut up strawberries, and vanilla milk smoothie in it which came in a cup. For the drink I decided to get the strawberry drink which had water infused with mint, and strawberries and to make it taste good they add ice.

"Princess what are you getting?" Chris asked while looking through his menu. I look up and stare at him. God he is so hott!! Why me out of any other girl?

As if he knew I was looking at him he looks up to see that I was staring at him, I quickly avert my eyes from his and look at the menu again.

"Princess-"

"Rose!"

"What?"

'Oh god why did I say that!!! Ugh i'm so dumb!!!'

"Uh I didn't mean to say that, I meant to say the 'rosie surprise', sorry." I look down at my lap while my cheeks were heating up , god I always embarrass myself in front of him.

Chris just chuckles from my embarrassment and goes back to look at his menu. Soon the exact same guy comes back and takes our orders and tells us he would be back with our food and drinks, while he was away me and Chris were just talking about random things, what was my favorite color 'it's white, duh' and other things. Soon our food came which I was so happy yet surprise, the name goes perfectly with the food.

'Dang this food be looking good!!'