Chapter 25 - surprises

'Pink, purple, blue, and dark blue... Such beauty in the sky today.' I thought to myself as i'm standing on the balcony, leaning against the white railing fence.

The party was still fully on, they decided to move the party outside since to many people came. I was scared at first since I was surrounded by a lot of males and females but since Chris introduced me to some of them so I was as scared anymore.

During these two hours Lexy has been giving me the stink eye for some reason. I think I should go find her right now since.

I look once again at the beautiful sky, memorized by the true beauty of nature and head back inside to try to find lexy.

As I close the door behind me I turn around a head to Lexys and domes room since its possible that Lexy could be there since Dome is outside with Chris.

When I reach in front of the door I softly knock, after a few seconds I heard footsteps in the room. slowly the door open a head popped out, Lexy's to be more exact.

"Hi." I shyly smile at her.

"Hi" She said kinda sadish, well what happen?

"May I come in?" I ask her as I nervously fiddle with my fingers as I look on the floor. Since I was looking at the ground I saw the bottom of the door opening fully, I look up to see Lexy behind the door.

I walk in their room, wondering what's wrong with her since she seems a little down.

"Hey Maggie, can I tell you something?" I turn around to see Lexy holding her stomach as if she was about to vomit or having a tummy ache.

I walk to her bed and sit down, patting the open space next to me, signaling her to sit down and tell me which she does sit down.

"I want to say i'm sorry for the way I have been acting lately." She tells me in a upset tone, as if something else is bothering her.

"Lexy it's ok, I forgive you, i'm just worried as to why you been acting like this." I told her in a soft, caring tone as I gently hug her as she places her on my shoulder, being careful with the dress.

She lets go of me and stand up, now pacing back and forth as is he wasn't sure to tell me something, fighting against herself whether to tell me or not.

"Maggie..."

"Yes?"

"I'm pregnant.."

I stare at her in pure shock, she's pregnant? Oh my god since when?! Omg dose that mean, omg has she- I lost all my words, not in disgust but in excitement!

I quickly stand up and hug her, I don't think she was expecting me to hug cause at first she didn't respond but slowly she wrapped her arms around me, her head leaning against my shoulder.

I'm so happy for her, I really am, I can't believe my best friend but sister is having a baby, i'm going to be her aunt! I'm going to be aunt!

"Why aren't you mad?" Lexy asks in a sad tone, I look at her to see her eyes watering as if she was about to cry, why would I be mad?

"Why would I be mad at you?! Your crazy if you think that!" I almost screamed at her from excitement, I smile at her to see her slowly smile back.

"Does Dome know?" I ask her as I go back to sit down since theses heels are killing me right now.

After a few seconds I look up to see her sitting on the ground, thinking I guess. After a bed she sight out and shook her head 'no'. I really do hope dome accepts this child, I really do.

"MAGGIE?!"

Me and Lexy turn to look at the now wide open door, Alyssa standing there with her mighty self.

"Yes?" I asked her sweetly as I get up, so does Lexy, thank god it didn't look like she was about to cry since Alyssa would be an overprotective mom right now.

"I want you to meet a great friend of mine."

"I would love to, just give me a second and i'll meet you outside the room ok." I told her. Since alyssa was waiting for me now I walk to Lexy and give her a big hug, telling her to meet me here or outside.

I close the door behind me and walk towards Alyssa, I do wonder who this good friend of her is? Will she be nice? I hope so.

Once we reach the bottom of the stairs we walk towards the living room, I could hear some voices there but I could only recognize three, Chris's dad, Chris, and Dome.

When we walked in I saw a woman's back facing me with a guy next t her, i'm guessing her husband, they were talking to Dome, Chris, and Chris's father.

"Annys!"

Mhm, why do I feel like I heard of that name before? I never met a Annys before, why do I feel like something is about to happen? God why did I have to say yes to this?!

Everything went slow motion, the lady named Annys turned around, once she did I let out a gasp, so does she.

I know why Annys sound familiar..... Its...Its my mother, my mother that gave birth to me.... The woman that couldn't keep me.... The woman I love no matter if i just met her.

Me and my mother were just looking at each other, in pure shock, she really wasn't lying, I actually do kinda look like her.

I turn my head to the left since I wanted to see the man that was next to her,  I was also in shock..... He's my father...

I felt my eyes water from the happiness, I found my parents after years..

"Chris hurry!" I heard Alyssa shout at Chris, I snap out of the transe I was in, same goes with my mother and father. Whats happening?

I saw that Dome was right in front of our parents, while Chris and his father were right next to me and Alyssa standing in between us, I think they thought I was about to get into a fight with Annys.

"Annys, please don't fight her, she's like a daughter to me, please calm down." Alyssa practically begs Annys not to fight me. When Alyssa said I was like a daughter to her, her eyes met mine, her smile grew.

"Son, back down now." I look over to see my father telling Dome to stop, he just looks at him like if he was crazy.

"Please baby." My mother sweetly yet sadly tells him.

Since Dome backed down so did Chris and his father, but Chris decided to wrap his arm around my waist, bringing me next to him as my head rested on his shoulder.