chapter 24 - getting ready

2 weeks later

"Oh god I can't do this, I can't." I said to myself as I pace back and forth in our room. The get together will start in 5 hours, i'm not ready to meet other males and other females! I think I may just faint!

"Maggie?" I heard Alyssa softly knock on the door, calling me. I stop pacing and stare at the door, did I lock it?

I walk towards the door, I gently take a hold on the doorknob and open it, to reveal a already nice looking alyssa, her hair was up in a nice bun, she already had her knee long white dress on, and her makeup consisted of a very light blush.

"Yes?" I ask her with a small shy smile.

"You haven't came down to eat honey, come." Alyssa practically grabs my right hands and drags me down stairs and into the kitchen to see it nicely cleaned and a bowl ready for me.

I sit down on the chair where she already had to bowl for me, as I was slowly eating my fruits Alyssa told me she would be coming back, if I would do her a favor and wash the dish and left.

Once she left my mind drifted off to Chris, 2 weeks ago he told me to mark my initial on the tree next to him, to me that moment was very special, it made me open my eyes even more to see the caring side of him even more.

Over the 2 weeks I have been with him alot, i've been getting alot of his attention and a lot of kisses which I loved! I've actually noticed that i've been getting alot closer to him, like I really didn't like sitting on his lap nor sleep on him, lately i've been doing that-

"Dome, pleaseeee, lay in bed with meeeeee."

I look up to see Lexy on Domes back hugging him with her- OH MY GOD SHE ONLY HAD UNDERWEAR AND A ALMOST SEE THRU TOP!

Dod I haven't spoken to her in a while, the way that she has been acting lately has made me sad, She has been rude to me and been trying to steal some stuff from me.

"Baby get down, you need to eat, if you do i'll give you that special gift of yours." Dome chuckles out as he reaches over and gets a bowl out.

Apparently she really wanted that special gift since she got off of his back and was excitingly bouncing up and down.

Once Dome was done making her a quick smoothie he left to go upstairs, I guess with Chris?

Lexy decided to eat her smoothie on the counter, totally ignoring me as if I didn't exist. I really want her to go back to the old Lexy, this new Lexi, I don't like.

"Hi." I shyly said to her as I look up, my hands were covering each other, I felt like fainting when Lexy suddenly turned to look at me with a death glare.

"Shut up!" Lexy screams at me, she grabs her bowl, sticks out her tongue out as she passes me and walk out of the kitchen.

I felt a tear leave my eye, slowly sliding down my cheek. I had never heard Lexy tell me to shut up, especially when I was just saying hi to her, something is very wrong with her, I think i'm going to tell her some stuff.

___________________

"Ok Maggie which one is better?" I said to myself as i'm looking at the closet filled with white dresses, apparently I was told that since i'm with Chris, one of the most important men thats in the party I have to wear a big, outstanding dress to show that im with Chris and that i'm taken.

Sometimes I do wonder what he dose since he is considered to be a very very important man, to be more specific the world I guess?

I guess I should wear the first option? Its very pretty but this isn't me, this is more suitable for the queen to wear, i'm not used to big dresses, let alone with a big train behind it, also I apparently have to wear a crown! Alyssas also told me about the crown situation but it's too much to explain, why must I wear all this?!

_____________

_____________

"Thank you so much Alyssa." I said to her as I hug Alyssa. She helped me in my dress and place the crown on my head, I couldn't do that since I could have messed up my hair.

"Your welcome now sit down, I need to help you with your heels." Wait what... I have to wear heels, oh god I haven't worn them in a while!

I carefully walk towards the bed, sit down and grab the bottom of the dress and bring it up, exposing my feet.

I feel bad since Alyssa gets down and places them on my feet. I could have done it but she didn't allow me.... Ugh.

Once Alyssa is up she extended her hands out and helped me up.

The both of us stayed in the room for 30 minutes since she didn't want to one to see me right now, since I'm the special one for tonight.
_________

"Ok it's go time hunny." Alyssa tells me, she grabs my right hands and we walk out of the room, closing the door behind and walk right in front of the stairs, stopping at the very first step.

Suddenly all eyes were on me, I look around to spot Chris which I found him looking at me in what I would describe in amazement.

"Walk down hunny, Chris will take your hand." Alyssa whisperers to me.

I grab the railing and slowly walk down, being careful not to trip and fall down causing me to roll down at the bottom.

Before I knew it I reached at the bottom of the stairs, I look up to see a clearing and Chris walking towards me.

Soon Chris is in front of me, he grabs my left hand and brings it up as he bends down a bit, kissing it as he looks at me, I blush.

He let's go of my hand, wraps his arm around me waist and whispered, "Such beauty I have, and all mine."