Chapter 33 - i love you

Chris's pov.

'I did it..' I said to myself as I still had the gun pointed at Alexa... smoke slightly came out as the shot left the gun.

'It had to be done Chris!' I told myself over and over again as I saw Alexa turn around to see me, her eyes went stone cold as she had her hand up to her chest... where I shot her. Blood rushing out of her chest down to her clothes and hand, dripping off of her hand.

"You finally had the balls to shoot me huh?" Alexa tilts her head to the side, showing me her creepy smile as if she gone mad or something.

"It wasn't by choice Alexa..." I almost whispered out as I remembered what Maggie told me in the note, 'once you kill Alexa I'll come back to surface for about 3 minuets.'

"Let me tell you something darling- AH YOU BITCH!" Alexa was kicked down onto the ground by the queen. The queen gets on her back and grabs both of her arms and holds them back with all her force which seemed almost impossible to even have.

"Son stay back!" I heard my mother tell me from afar .... I'm not going to, I only have 3 minutes with my sweet Maggie before she goes away for good...

"Baby no!" I turn my head to see the king, prince- and the princess running to the queen. She looks up to see her husband, son, and now alive daughter.

The queen quickly gets up from Alexa and rushes over to her family and engulfed her daughter in a tight hug as she sober out in happiness.

I run over to Alexa or Maggie that just turned their body forwards as she layer on the floor.

I get on the ground with my knees and pick up Maggie's head. The only reason why I say Maggie is her hair color changed from black to brown, she skin color came back to her, her lips were slightly reddish.

"Baby, wake up, please." I push back some of her hairs to the side so I could get a better glimpse of my Maggie. Her eyes twitched a bit and slowly opened, making my eyes water just a bit as I see those beautiful chocolate brown eyes of hers staring right back at me with life.

"Can you talk Maggie?" I ask her as I move her body over to me and pick her up.

"Yes Chris, I can talk." God her sweet voice, I haven't heard her voice in such a long time, it's music to my ears.

I move towards her face and connected my lips with hers as I passionately kissed her, this is the last time I will ever get to feel her kissing me back with all the love she has for me.

"Baby I need to tell you something important before I go away ok." Maggie tells me as her hand reaches up to my face and lightly caressing my cheek. I nod at her to continue what she was going to tell me.

"Baby it's hard for me to say this and you to take it in but I'm pregnant." She said weakly to me. My whole world came crashing down when I heard her say shes pregnant..... I just killed my own child and my own girlfriend..

"I'm not done baby." Maggie tells me as she slightly smiles, a small glint of happiness mixed with sadness.

"I may die baby but the baby will be ok, you have to take me to the queen since her hospital has a special incubator for our growing child." She tells me as she lets out a tear. I softly wipe off her tear with my thumb.

"Please don't leave me Maggie." I rocked her as I bring her closer to me, hugging her as I let my head lay against her shoulder. I felt her hand softly running up and down my back, trying to sooth me.

"I'm sorry Chris, my time is almost over, just know this Chris, I love you so much Chris, I'm thankful to even have met you, my mom, my dad, my best friend, and my brother. I want to thank you for everything you done for me over these few months I had with you. You brought so much happiness to me for my short life, thank you." Maggie lets out a weak cough and continues. "Chris I have a feeling our child will be a girl, she's a gift to us, to you baby.... thank you for everything Chris, I love you." She lets go of the hug and reaches to my face to place her lips against mine, weakly giving me a kiss that was still full of all of her love and her passion she had for me.

She placed her forehead against mine as we both closed our eyes. I felt her get weaker by the second. Her head was weakly against my forehead, her arms were slowly running down my shirt, she was leaving me...

I open my eyes and decided to gently lay her down on the ground, I grabbed her hand and turn it around, I place two fingers down on her forearm and checked to see if there was a pulse ... there was but it was weak and slow.

I kept my fingers down, hoping she wouldn't leave me but it was all gone in an instant... I couldn't feel her pulse anymore.... she's gone..... my maggie is gone.